What are the settings to drift an ae86 shingo version? (The one with the black hood)

  • Thread starter Thread starter rx7fd3s
  • 7 comments
  • 1,236 views
Messages
20
What are the settings to make an ae86, with a black hood, drift?
 
Aren't you supposed to drive a RX7FD3S?

See Settings Depot..
 
Originally posted by rx7fd3s
What are the settings to make an ae86, with a black hood, drift?

Settings are not that important!!! Just slap on sims and you'll start drifting. I haven't made any changes to my suspension and I'm all good.
 
I am this user's brother.. So I wanna find the settings suitable for drifting an ae86 with a carbon fibre.
 
A setup won't just "make" a car drift. Whether you believe it or not alot of drift cars are setup to grip. The car should be fine as it is, just use simulation tires. If you know anything about tuning (which I doubt since you're asking us for a setup), then just feel it out for yourself. It's really not that hard. Just practice.
 
go to depot
 
Back