What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,472 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool - Ticks & Leeches (Live) :drool:

Gotta love the drums. I really like the bit in the middle where it's quiet for almost two minutes before the awesome solo. :)
 
911_Carrera
Tool - Ticks & Leeches (Live) :drool:

Gotta love the drums. I really like the bit in the middle where it's quiet for almost two minutes before the awesome solo. :)

You're so sending me this on MSN. Be on early next time!

Marilyn Manson - "The Last Day On Earth"
 
Happymen vrs Gala - Freed from desire 2003 remix
 
Heavy D and the Boys - Now that we found love
 
J-Kwon - Tipsy
 
Stinky Chicken
You're so sending me this on MSN. Be on early next time!

Marilyn Manson - "The Last Day On Earth"

Oh I am, am I? ;)

Tool - Prison Sex (Live "Different" Version)
 
J-Kwon and the eastside Boyz - Tipsy Remix
 
Tool - Sober (Live)

Dammit, I have to go and do French homework. :grumpy:
 
SOAD- Shimmy
 
get back on msn

aerosmith - dont wanna close my eyes
 
SOAD - Psycho
 
Nelly - My Place
 
SOAD - Toxicity
 
MC Hammer - You Can't Touch This
 
Lemar - If there's any Justice
 
Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady
 
Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone
 
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
 
Sisqo - Unleash The Dragon
 
Korn - Got The Life
 
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
 
The Haunted - Damned
 
Devolved - Fractured
 
Jay Z - Don't Let Me Die
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back