What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,215 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
 
Snoop Dogg and Pharrell - Drop it Like it's Hot



;)
 
Tool - Sober
 
Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine



;)
 
The Beatles - Come Together
 
Benni Benassi - No matter what you do
 
In Flames - Bullet Ride
 
The Haunted - All Against All
 
Pantera - Cowboys From Hell

First Pantera song I've ever heard, and I was quite impressed overall, except for the vocals which I think will take some getting used to.
 
Pink Floyd - A Saucerful of Secrets
 
Shaman - Distant Thunder
 
Damien Rice - Cannonball
 
The Postal Service - "Sleeping In"
 
The White Stripes - I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman
 
Fischerspooner - "Turn On"
 
All That Remains - "Focus Shall Not Fail"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back