What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,178 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill
 
AC/DC time eh?

Nice avatar! :dopey:

Yngwie Johann Malmsteen - "Stand (The)"
 
Metallica - Seek And Destroy
 
Pantera - This Love
 
Yngwie Johann Malmsteen - "Deamon dance (7,405,926)"

I think. That's what the person who has the album I got calls it.
 
Legião Urbana - L´âge D´or
 
Public Domain - Rock da funky beats
 
In Flames - The Quiet Place
 
Beastie Boys - You Gotta Fight For Your Right TO Party
 
Infected Mushroom - Frog Machine
 
Infected Mushroom - Ratio Scmatio
 
Subconscioudosmind - Childhood
Happy Hardcore :D
 
Nirvana - "Scentless Apprentice"

I forgot how awesome that song is. 👍
 
INSERT TOOL OR APC SONG HERE

👍 👍 👍 👍

:dopey:
 
SublimeDood10
INSERT TOOL OR APC SONG HERE

👍 👍 👍 👍

:dopey:

This award goes to the best post of the day.

Joe Satriani - Satch Boggie
 
The Freestylers - Push Up

Wheres that rotfl smilie when you want it.. :grumpy:
 
The Ramones - Hey Hoe, Lets Go.
 
Radicool02
The Ramones - Hey Hoe, Lets Go.
Actually, I believe the song is called 'Blitzkreig Bop'.

The Tragically Hip - New Orleans is Sinking
 
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
 
Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back