tabs Messages 2,421 Southern California Jan 3, 2005 #5,221 Copeland - Another Day In Paradise. Yup, a Phil Collins cover.
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Jan 3, 2005 #5,222 SOAD - Toxicity
Event Zoom-zoom Premium Messages 6,899 Messages GTP_event / kevinr6287 (farming account) Jan 3, 2005 #5,224 The Killers - Mr. Brightside Slayer - Raining Blood
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Jan 3, 2005 #5,225 Yngwie J. Malmsteen - My Resurrection
Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman Jan 3, 2005 #5,228 Vader - The Beast.
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 Jan 3, 2005 #5,230 DiabolicalMask That's the one! 👍 Although I'm listening to the whole album, as I usually do. Click to expand... I've only just heard of them and I love the album. Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies)
DiabolicalMask That's the one! 👍 Although I'm listening to the whole album, as I usually do. Click to expand... I've only just heard of them and I love the album. Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies)
Ev0 Messages 4,680 Jan 3, 2005 #5,238 Rush - Fly By Night They've been playing this one on the radio a lot lately, but that's certainly not a bad thing!
Rush - Fly By Night They've been playing this one on the radio a lot lately, but that's certainly not a bad thing!
PublicSecrecy (Banned) Messages 1,488 Jan 3, 2005 #5,242 Rammstein - Los (most people who like Pink Floyd or The Doors or any new alternative should like this)
Rammstein - Los (most people who like Pink Floyd or The Doors or any new alternative should like this)