What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea.
 
Tupac - Changes
 
War of the worlds :)
 
Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness
 
Green Day - Waiting

Blake
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Vivace (Concerto Suite For Electric Guitar and Orchestra)

Edit:

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Alone In Paradise (Live In Brazil)

Sometimes I feel like I live in a dream, alone in my paradise lost...
 
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

Why can´t I stop listening to this song?
 
FatAssBR
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons

Why can´t I stop listening to this song?
Isn't that that 20 minute mammoth of a song?

In Flames - "Bullet Ride"
 
Shannon
Isn't that that 20 minute mammoth of a song?
Yeah, and I usually don´t like long songs.

Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani - Van Halen Tribute
 
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror: The Greatest Hits.
 
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed

Or did he do this song with Wings?
 
Pink Floyd - Paranoid Eyes
 
The Killers - Jenny was a friend of mine

Blake
 
Fuel - "Won't Back Down (Bring You Hell Remix)"
 
Megadeth - Peace Sells

Blake
 
Infected mushroom - elation station
 
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

*musical perfection*
 
Great song, toyo! :D

P.O.D. - Youth of the Nation
 
:D Veridis Quo?

That must be on their newest album, correct?
 
Dream Theater - Fatal Tragedy
 
Snopp Dog vs. Nred - Drop it like it's hot
 
Franz Ferdinand - Jacqueline

This has an awesome riff. 👍
 
Metallica - No Leaf Clover
 
Santana - Black Magic Woman
 
Beck - Where It's At.

I got two turntables and a microphone, y0.
 
Metallica - One
 
Hieroglyphics - Cab Fare.
 
Dream Theater - Pull Me Under
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back