What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,472 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Charlotte - I just wanna live
👍
 
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
 
Stinky Chicken
Because Good Charlotte is, simply, ****.

Alice In Chains - "Angry Chair"
That's you.

Off-cast project - int to the light
 
good charlotte :lol:

mars volta - the frances the mute album, i didnt think it was finished but my mate found it, and it is fantastic
 
No doubt - Its My Life
 
QOTSA - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar But I Feel Like A Millionaire (Live)
 
Texas - Say What you want.
 
Alice In Chains - I Stay Away
 
Nina Sky - Move your body.
 
Kiss - Lick It Up
 
Siscor sisters - take your mama out
 
Des'Ree - You Gotta Be.
 
BMW X5 SPORTS
No doubt - Its My Life
If you're going to listen to that song, you should find the original version by Talk Talk.
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Gates of Babylon
 
Alice In Chains - Rooster
 
Usher - Yeah
 
Freaks - The Creeps (You're Giving Me)
 
Steve Ray Vaughn + Steve Vai - Guitar Duel From "Crossroads"
 
Mauro Picottio - like this like that
 
Van Halen - Best of Both Worlds
 
Graveworm - Fear of The Dark
 
Alice In Chains - Heaven Beside You
 
Usher - Burn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back