What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,441 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
AC/DC - Overdose
 
Grandaddy - Broken Household Appliance National Forest
 
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
 
And You Will Know Us BY The Trail of Death- Madonna

I'm goin for the longest artist's name mentioned here.
 
AC/DC - Riff Raff
 
AC/DC - Sin City.
 
AC/DC - Kicked In the Teeth.
 
Brooklyn Bounce - Get ready to bounce
 
Mc Hammer - Can't Touch This.
 
Dream Theater - Stream Of Consciousness
 
Mc Hammer - Too Legit
 
Temple Of The Dog - Hunger Strike
 
Weezer - The World Has Turned and Left Me Hear
 
Creed - My Sacrifice

followed by

Creed - Weathered

From the "Creed Greatest Hits" album I just got.
 
Creed, lol.

The Pixies - "Monkey Gone To Heaven"
 
Alanis Morissete - That I Would Be Good
 
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way (Acoustic)
 
Mötley Crüe - "Too Young To Fall In Love"
 
R.E.M - Losing My Religion
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back