What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,153 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
E Nomine - Der Herr ist mein Hirte

I don't usually listen to christian music, but I don't understand this language, so it doesn't really matter what they're talking about.
 
Linkin Park - Crawling (Unreleased Demo)
 
FatAssBR
Linkin Park - Crawling (Unreleased Demo)

Cuz that one is gonna be a better version? 👎:lol:

Debbie Deb - When I Hear Music get ur dance on! :D
 
Eh, I like it. :p

Tool - Opiate (Live)
 
RFTurismo
Marilyn Manson - "Get Your Gunn"

Listening to a little Antichrist Superstar, are we?

Marilyn Manson - Angel With The Scabbed Wings
 
Metallica - The Memory Remains

I'm actually downloading Antichrist Superstar, now. shhh... don't tell anyone!
 
Morbid Angel - Ageless, Still Am I

I just bought the album yesterday, "Gateways to Annihilation" I like every song. Morbid Angel rules!!.
 
Event Horizon
Metallica - The Memory Remains

I'm actually downloading Antichrist Superstar, now. shhh... don't tell anyone!

I could just send you all the songs directly...no skips blips or anything like that. ripped with Variable bitrate in stereo/surround. God bless Audigy.

Rammstein - Stripped
 
Metallica - Fixxxer

The version I got is fine. It's in VBR, so I'm pleased.
 
ooooh how do YOU know? ...unless its from that stupid iTunes crap lol

Marilyn Manson - A Place In The Dirt
 
PS
ooooh how do YOU know? ...unless its from that stupid iTunes crap lol
I'm already done downloading it. I was done a half an hour ago,. It only took 5 minutes for the whole albums.

btw: iTunes = :crazy::yuck::irked:👎

Linkin Park - With You
 
Marilyn Manson - Angel With The Scabbed Wings
 
Linkin Park - Crawling

Wow, good 'ol LP. It's been a while. WIth the new "influx" of new music (most of it was legal!) I haven't gone back and listened to the group that started my obsession in music. Since then, my musical palatte has increased by leaps and bounds. Everything from Taking Back Sunday, to Metallica, to Joe Satriani. It's nice haveing so much music that you forget about songs for a while and go back to them thinking, "Wow. This is excellent!" I can't imagine haveing 13,000 songs, I only have 2,000!
 
Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road Out Of Hell
 
Linkin Park - Easier to Run
 
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus
 
Linkin Park - Faint
 
1:27am. Still Personal Jesus. Just a minute. It'll change.
1:29am.

Marilyn Manson - President Dead

Eat that!
 
Linkin Park - Figure.09
 
Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams

[edit] Hurry up, i'm on to another re-make already.
 
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
 
Terror Squad - Lean Back :sly:
 
Oasis - Wonderwall
 
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
 
Toyota 88C-V
Broadcast: unchanging window. Trish Keenan has quite the voice....
The annoying rattle of my computer's fan hitting something! Seriously, how the hell do you stop it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back