What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,153 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Perfect Circle - Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)
 
911_Carrera
A Perfect Circle - Weak And Powerless (Tilling My Grave Mix)

👍 👍

A Perfect Circle - Passive


Followed by:

A Perfect Circle - Perfect Enemy (Original version of "Passive" Circa 2002)


;)
 
silviadrifter
👍 👍

A Perfect Circle - Passive


Followed by:

A Perfect Circle - Perfect Enemy (Original version of "Passive" Circa 2002)


;)
I was wondering how I knew I'd heard that song before! Was it something to do with Tapeworm?

A Perfect Circle - Annihilation
 
Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
 
The F-Ups - Lazy Generation

Edit: Iron Maiden - Children of The Damned
 
silviadrifter
A Perfect Circle - Perfect Enemy (Original version of "Passive" Circa 2002)
Isn't Passive a reworked version of Vacant, which was a Tapeworm song that APC did a live cover of? Click!

Alice In Chains - "Them Bones"
 
Shannon
Isn't Passive a reworked version of Vacant, which was a Tapeworm song that APC did a live cover of? Click!

Alice In Chains - "Them Bones"
Vacant! That's what it's called.

Maynard starts off by saying "This next song has been just a rumour for the last two years..."

SOiL - Halo
 
Shannon
Isn't Passive a reworked version of Vacant, which was a Tapeworm song that APC did a live cover of? Click!

Alice In Chains - "Them Bones"

Yep... It has gone through a number of different names... "Vacant" was before "Perfect Enemy" which was obviously before "Passive"...

I like the newest version the best, me thinks...



;)
 
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Pictures of Home (Live in Rio)

I just got this album - double actually - and it´s ****ing amazing!
 
Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters theme :D
 
Led Zepplin - You Shook Me
 
Isis - Sawblade
 
Metallica - No Leaf Clover
 
Bad Religion - Do What You Want

I bought Punk-O-Rama on Sunday. The Cassette version that is, for about 1 buck from a Goodwill here in Seattle.
 
silviadrifter
Yep... It has gone through a number of different names... "Vacant" was before "Perfect Enemy" which was obviously before "Passive"...

I like the newest version the best, me thinks...



;)
Ahhh. Thanks for clearing that up. 👍

In Flames - "Only For The Weak"

God damn I love this song.
 
Shannon
Ahhh. Thanks for clearing that up. 👍

In Flames - "Only For The Weak"

God damn I love this song.

I'm compelled to agree...


In Flames - Touch of Red



;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back