What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,153 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemical Brothers - Life Is Sweet

👍
 
Old Man's Child - The Pagan Prosperity
 
Fear Factory - School
 
Metallica - "Orion (Instrumental)"

100% Grade A awesome.
 
Evanescence - Anywhere But Home (live album)
 
Chicane Live @ Palladium 1-22-2000
 
Sum 41-We're all to blame
 
Shaman - Eagle Fly Free
 
Engenheiros do Hawaii - Alívio Imediato
 
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (their songs stream on their website). They are a local band. I met them in the mall. They aren't too bad, either. 👍

http://www.redjumpsuit.com/
 
Angra - Nova Era
 
Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine (Album).

Why am I starting to like some of their songs? :confused:
 
York - The Awakening on RiseFM stream
 
Jimmy Enslashay
Why am I starting to like some of their songs? :confused:
San Andreas influence perhaps? I like their songs. Audioslave is good too.
 
Velvet Revolver - Contraband

Current track :

10. Velvet Revolver - Loving The Alien
 
Al Pacino saying, "Hooahh!"...



;)
 
Nine Inch Nails - "Just Like You Imagined"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back