What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,183 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns n' Roses - Double Talkin' Jive
 
Killswitch Engage - Fixation on the Darkness
 
Hoobastank - The Reason
 
Slipknot - Vermillion
 
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
 
icemanshooter23
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Hmm, I seem to be listening to the same thing right now. 👍
 
under18carbon
The Mars Volta - Tira Me a Las Aranas
The Mars Volta - Drunkship of Lanterns
The Mars Volta - Eriatarka


👍 👍 👍


Orbital - Tootled [Based on "Sober" by Tool) from the album The Altogether.



;)
 
I know I posted this song about 10-to-20 times since I listen to it a lot:

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
 
Ozzy Osbourne - Steal Away (the Night)
 
Greenday - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
 
CJ Bolland - Sugar Is Sweeter (Armand mix)
 
Very noisy old printer here at work.
 
Nightwish-Nemo
 
Alkaline Trio - Private Eye

I have a soft spot for Alkaline Trio...

:indiff:
 
old97s-new kid
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back