What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,215 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadows Fall - Welcome To The Machine
 
Jimi Hendrix - Stone Free
 
Integra Type R
Modest Mouse - Float On

:D
That's the only Modest Mouse song I dont have right now. I accidently deleted the song and I don't have the CD... :indiff:

Trapt - When All is Said and Done
 
Guns n' Roses - Coma (live)
 
Led Zeppelin - Dazed and Confused
 
Chevelle - Still Running
 
Katamari Damacy soundtrack. :D

That's the only Modest Mouse song I dont have right now. I accidently deleted the song and I don't have the CD...

Then download it again.
 
I own the actual CD, but dont have it now. I never downloaded any modest mouse songs.

U2 - Miracle Drug
 
Then get the CD back. :p

Tim McGraw concert on tv.
 
Outkast - "Ghetto Musick"

Great song; probably the only good one on the albums.
 
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
 
The Who - My Generation (Off of Live at Leeds)
 
Mr. Scruff - Worldwide Snowboarding Mix
 
Children of Bodom - Every Time I Die
 
Opeth - The Drapery Falls
 
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls
 
In Flames - Trigger
 
Tool - Schism
 
Pantera - Walk
 
A Perfect Circle - "What's Going On"

Edit:

Faith No More - "Malpractice"
 
A Perfect Circle - Passive



;)
 
Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid

Suddenly all I can think of is going down the front stretch of Red Rock Valley Speedway in a Vector M12.
 
The Cure - Pictures of You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back