What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,268 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
KoRn - Another Brick In The Wall (Parts 1, 2 and 3)

:D
 
Metallica - Wasting My Hate

Edit:

War - Low Rider

Edit:

Pixies - Where Is My Mind
 
Sweatshop Union - Don't Mind Us

*Learn to love the lyrics, 'cause the truth is funny*
 
Red Harvest - Internal Punishment Programs.
 
Krisiun - Conquerors of Armageddon.

I've been just running through a lot of my albums.
 
Usher - You Make Me Wanna
 
LL Cool J FT Timbaland - Headsprung
 
Ludacris - Act The Fool
 
Mase - Breath Stretch Shake
 
Michael Jackson - Billy Jean
 
Kreator - Enemy of God.

Track 4 - World Anarchy - is a very big rip-off of Slayer. Kreator are similar to them, but this song even has the trademark Tom Araya scream at the start.
 
Outkast - Ms Jackson
 
A Perfect Circle - "Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythym Of The War Drums"

And currently chopping up Tool - LAMC and Opiate. Why? So I can have the secret track at the end of those songs separate so I don't have to listen to the whole song until I can get to the secret track! :crazy:
 
LoL

Usher - Burn
 
Same song. 👍

"Counting Bodies" got its inspiration from "Pet", one of the better APC songs. :)
 
Phil Collins - One More Night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back