What are you listening to? (II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 10,358 comments
  • 227,436 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Jam - Black
 
Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter
 
Alice in Chains - Get Born Again

followed by...

Alice in Chains - Rotten Apple

and now...

Alice in Chains - Sickman

👍 👍 👍



;)
 
Jay Z - HardKnock life
 
Delphic Reason
Alice in Chains - Get Born Again

followed by...

Alice in Chains - Rotten Apple

and now...

Alice in Chains - Sickman

👍 👍 👍



;)

Cheers for the All That Remains recommendation. 👍 I've been listening to This Darkened Heart and I'm liking what I'm hearing. :)

Kyuss - Demon Cleaner

Josh Homme = 👍
 
Tool - The Grudge
 
Lemar - If There's any Justice
 
Tool - Sober
 
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
 
Soundgarden - Blackhole Sun
 
911_Carrera
Cheers for the All That Remains recommendation. 👍 I've been listening to This Darkened Heart and I'm liking what I'm hearing. :)

Kyuss - Demon Cleaner

Josh Homme = 👍

You should check out All That Remains - Tattered on my Sleeve...

Tool - No Quarter

followed by...

Tool - Diary of a Madman (Black Sabath Cover)



;)
 
Lil Bow wow - Where my Dogs At
 
Genocide - Breaking Point
 
Tool - Lateralus
 
Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
 
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze
👍 👍 👍 👍

One of my all time favorite songs!
 
icemanshooter23
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze
👍 👍 👍 👍

One of my all time favorite songs!

👍 👍 👍 👍 to that too!

The Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Possibly my favourite Beatles tune ever.
 
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A Changin'
 
Brodequin - Methods of Execution.
 
Interpol - Not Even Jail
 
George McCrae - Rock Your Baby.

Cheesy '70's track I know, but it was UK No.1 when I was born!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back