What Are You Working On/Doing Right Now? (General)

  • Thread starter Thread starter superberkut
  • 1,058 comments
  • 80,399 views
Maybe you aren't so lucky. The closest neighbour is a mile and a half away. Now I'm getting ready with the family to go visit my Aunt and Uncle in Windsor.
 
Maybe you aren't so lucky. The closest neighbour is a mile and a half away. Now I'm getting ready with the family to go visit my Aunt and Uncle in Windsor.

All the best for the trip!:)

I just returned from my trip to the resort, now feeding the fish and uploading all my photos and videos to my PC:D
 
At the moment, I'm using the Wacom Cintiq 21UX Tablet at school that's dual monitored with a 20" Intel iMac...

it's my first time ever using this tablet or a dual monitor. It's so exciting! I can draw while I browse GTP!
 
I'm putting all my dad's Iron Maiden albums onto my computer, I've already done The Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, Somewhere in Time, Seventh son of a Seventh Son, and Brave New World, and I'm also typing in this little box.
 
I'm currently here, sitting around three empty creme egg wrappers on my desk, and one uneaten one thinking, don't do it, you'll regret it tomorrow when you're hungry
 
Took a break from writing a paper and finishing the story mode for MK.
 
THIS is what I'm working on right now, guess what it is:p

2n74h0x.jpg

2guw8l4.jpg
 
Blogging whilst listening to Biffy Clyro, I do love bank holidays.
 
I just finished typing chapter 2 of my GT2 race story entitled: My Life is a Million Miles of Tarmac and Gravel. Now I'm proofreading and editing some more.
 
Some Google Sketch-Up at the moment :D. Not yet completed but here's what it looks like so far.
216173_222528797761367_100000127441244_1039762_2003456_n.jpg

230413_222528807761366_100000127441244_1039763_6616337_n.jpg

223448_222528834428030_100000127441244_1039764_7241541_n.jpg
 
Currently typing in this little box
 
Wow Skython! We're doing the exact same thing!!! Just kidding, I'm finishing reading Tom Clancy's The Hunt for Red October, listening to System of a Down, studying for an open-book English test, continuing writing my GT2 story on my laptop, meanwhile I'm also examining my GT2 replays to provide further writing material. I'm not that busy :lol:. :)
 
I am freaking out my friend with a variety of not safe for work videos and images I have found all over the depths of the internet.
 
Let's see, National Park Project needs to be done, oh wait can't print.
Portfolio assignment? Nope, see above.
Biography assignment? Eh what the heck. Might as well.
 
Still typin... Anyone... Oh rats

What I was just doing was mistakening a booger for a small annoying insect, squashing and wondering why it won't go splat

WAITING FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!! TO COMMENT ON MY GT5 GALLERY UPDATE AND MY FAN FICTION. :)
 
Ongoing or To-Do projects:
-Complete the development of a character i've been working on for a week; personality and drawings.
-Clean off that table in the basement
-Complete my Taiko Controller when the buttons arrive.
-Replace Thermal Paste & Vac out the dust in PS3
-Fix my broken DS
 
Im taking Wholesome bath with my girlfriends.
 
Last edited:
I'm sitting next to the computer in an exciting situation, where there's an unbelievably huge bug or something (I'm not even sure what it is exactly) inside my house. I'm waiting to see if it shows up so I can shock it to death.
 
I'm sitting next to the computer in an exciting situation, where there's an unbelievably huge bug or something (I'm not even sure what it is exactly) inside my house. I'm waiting to see if it shows up so I can shock it to death.

You have a Shock Ray 5000?
 
I'm editing a GTA IV crash montage, which I honestly think is one of the best montages I've edited so far. I also take breaks to check up on the photomode forums (and this one, less frequently).
 
You have a Shock Ray 5000?

No, just an electric swatter (dunno what it's called in English). Right now I doubt if I can even kill the beast with one swing, there was once a survivor fly of fairly normal size who could stand 2 shocks before the third finally killed him. :dopey:
 
Perhaps you should kick up the Voltage :sly:

and for the record, I made up that name. I have an Electric Fly Swatter too, but they're all weak to prevent personal injury. 👎
 
I'm trying to figure out why I failed English.. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with me not doing anything the first half of the semester, it's got to be the teacher's fault.
 
Attempting to eat a single serving container of yogurt without using any sort of utensil.
 
For the next 12 hours* or so, I'm babysitting our plotter while it burns through approximately 2150 sq ft* of 20 pound bond. :irked:

*Provided nothing goes wrong. Something is bound to go wrong. Quite likely horribly...
 
TB
For the next 12 hours* or so, I'm babysitting our plotter while it burns through approximately 2150 sq ft* of 20 pound bond. :irked:

*Provided nothing goes wrong. Something is bound to go wrong. Quite likely horribly...

What can possibly go wrong? It's Bond... 20 pound Bond...

​



I've just completed the first draft* (read as 'one down, 20 to go') of a new paper, and I have a good feeling about this one. I am, however, up against it time-wise, as other groups are already publishing similar stuff, and I think there is only a short window of opportunity before someone beats me to the punch on this particular topic... That said, I am reasonably confident that our work is sufficiently different and/or that it could be 'refocused' in the event that someone does publish infront of us, so I'm reasonably optimistic that we are still likely to get it into a good journal in any case. Friday afternoon was the clincher, as I got a ton of data that pretty much sealed the deal for the paper, and so now all I need to do is to get the other guys I'm working with to finish off their bits and then run it past the boss before sending it off for review.

I also have to finish off two lectures that I am giving tomorrow (the only lectures I do all term), and try to avoid cracking open that bottle of red wine tonight, since lecturing is one of the few things I can't face with a hangover, least of all a red wine hangover... better stick to the tinnies tonight :D
 
Just finished this: (warning, contains content likely to offend GTP users... :) )

 
Back