What Are You Working On/Doing Right Now? (General)

  • Thread starter Thread starter superberkut
  • 1,058 comments
  • 80,399 views
Browsing GTP on my desktop, whilst searching through 500 pages of images on my laptop, whilst listening to music.
 
Watching some Wimbledon. Federer is on at the moment, 2-0 up.
 
Doing stuff on GTP, and having headphones on my head, even though I'm not actually listening to anything, I think it's time to make a change
 
Finished reading a book.

Now browsing here and listening to music.
 
...headphones on my head, even though I'm not actually listening to anything...

Classic serial killer behaviour if you ask me! ;)

Me? I'm just taking over the world one brand campaign at a time... :dopey:
 
Good luck Vandenal, I am cleaning and preparing for work...
 
Thanks nk4e. I did really well on it. Also I got the results on the OSSLT Literacy test. The grading is on scale from 200-400 and I got 370.
 
Just finished making this. It's a Diddley Bo. :D
 
You have a computer on your lawn? :lol:

I'm currently still bitter about that fight sesssion I had an hour ago so I'm going to spend some time practicing figure drawing instead of playing video games.
 
Laying in bed cause i am sick using linux on this old and busted laptop.
 
Taking a Driver Improvement Course online, 'cause I got a $279 speeding ticket. :indiff: Beats having to pay it.
 
You have a computer on your lawn? :lol:

He must have a mount for his laptop on the lawnmower for when he wants to post on GTP while mowing the lawn.

What I did? Well I helped my friend validate his copy of Windows XP(they never thought about the key they already had on the side of the computer) and looked at a Plasma he got for free. The plasma TV would just cost him too much money to repair and it is just better to get the TV recycled.
 
Looking up frame data and picking up my room and car soon.
 
He must have a mount for his laptop on the lawnmower for when he wants to post on GTP while mowing the lawn.

Yo VANDENAL, I herd you like GTPlanet so I put a laptop in your lawnmower so you can post while you mow.
 
Converting video files, like a BAWS.
 
@AOS-: I don't have a laptop on my lawn or the mower, I posted on my cell phone.
 
Ah.... You just ruined the joke.:p
 
I'm browsing GTP.
 
waiting for the race to finish after some idiot pushed me into a toll booth 6 seconds into the race.
 
waiting for the race to finish after some idiot pushed me into a toll booth 6 seconds into the race.
Wasn't me! :D Watching Speedmakers on Speed before back to GT5 action.
 
We need to play or something...!

Applying touch-up paint on my hot wheels... The lack of brakelights and appropriate wheels annoys me.
 
FiARRRRRRRfox?
 
Waiting for my DSLR Camera to be returned to me :(
 
Thinking of multiple things which are of little to no importance.
 
Proceeding to go play DiRT... or Street Fighter
 
Just finished making a wooden archway for the rose bushes and setup my PC to media share with the TV.
 
Back