What Are You Working On/Doing Right Now? (General)

  • Thread starter Thread starter superberkut
  • 1,058 comments
  • 80,397 views
TB
bentwookiebetter.jpg


"I bent my Wookie!"

:lol: I hope it wasn't what I thought you were saying....
 
:lol: I hope it wasn't what I thought you were saying....
All will be revealed by listening to the second link here.
 
"I bent my woookie"... :lol:
 
Playing Driver PL, watching Top Gear again, and on some forums (like usual)
 
Going to have some lunch, then it's time to complete my Of Mice and Men coursework.
 
I just finished wrestling with my engineering homework and now I'm just waiting for lunch to come around. Maybe I'll be inspired to do math or German work.
 
Still writing my dissertation....:indiff:
 
Eating some birfday cake, watching a bit of LotR and cleaning up the kitchen before bed.
 
[bad stereotypical North Dakota accent]Yah, oh gee don'cha know we missed TB's birthday by an hour or two.[/bad stereotypical North Dakota accent]

Hapy 31st. :cheers:
 
Thanks, Chris. :)

Was I not subtle enough? :lol:
 
TB
Thanks, Chris. :)

Was I not subtle enough? :lol:

You're welcome! I hope you had a great day.

Of course you were not subtle, you Fargo sillyperson! Otherwise I would have had to think about it a second time.
 
You really shouldn't butcher classics like Monty Python like that. I'm sure it goes against some kind of code. :p

I already had my present (Little House on the Prairie, if you don't remember) and my wife works weekend nights, so I'm on kid duty on the weekends so not much going on.
 
TB
You really shouldn't butcher classics like Monty Python like that. I'm sure it goes against some kind of code. :p

I already had my present (Little House on the Prairie, if you don't remember) and my wife works weekend nights, so I'm on kid duty on the weekends so not much going on.

It does go against some code, I'm afraid..

Oh! Right. Did you make it through all of them? Or are you not yet to the point where Mary went blind? :p
 
Finished an English speech. Mine, of course, is on a topic nobody at my school understands...
 
It was a joke as he said it was "an English speech".
 
TB
It was a joke as he said it was "an English speech".

Ah, went a bit over my head then.:ouch:
 
Post 200?

EDIT: Damn it, 201!!!

Oh, and a short paper on The Fog of War
 
Post 200?

EDIT: Damn it, 201!!!

Oh, and a short paper on The Fog of War

The funny thing is TB and I planned it that way, thats what we were working on.:lol:
 
It's German homework time because I know I won't do it any other time.

Now if only I could get myself off the internet....
 
Working on a project for Calculus. Its easy, but I dont want to do it. haha.
 
Trying to find bus timetables for a college interview tomorrow. The stagecoach pdf is dead though, thanks you useless farts.
 
I'm currently putting together a plan for the next months worth of little league practicing. We have our first practice tomorrow...WOO HOO!
 
Trying to find bus timetables for a college interview tomorrow. The stagecoach pdf is dead though, thanks you useless farts.

Stagecoach suck in general,. the only good route I know of is Brighton to Portsmouth.

Im actually not working on anything, just trying to work out if I should buy powerisers.
 
I am currently studying accounting GAAP's for my test tomorrow....hopefully it will be easy....i dont want my mark to drop below a 90:nervous:
 
Back