What are your go to at Fuji Speedway ClubmanCup Plus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 6 comments
  • 10,625 views
Messages
57,501
Australia
Australia
20970859825937558.jpg


I’m enjoying my runs in wide body Corollas. :)

2JZ
IMG_4184.jpeg

IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4180.jpeg


3-Cylinder
IMG_4185.jpeg

IMG_4181.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_4183.jpeg
 
I’m yet to have a go at this specific event, but I found the Amuse Z-car very useful for the Tsukuba event.
 
Both Amuse are pretty quick. AI blitz the standing start and are sneaky on the brakes into T1. I like how close the racing is without totally beating the AI by 10+ seconds.
 
I used the Radical on har tires and 96% power and won by 0.056 seconds
 
I’m yet to have a go at this specific event, but I found the Amuse Z-car very useful for the Tsukuba event.

Same here, except O love it at this event. It sounds absolutely terrible but it’s fantastically quick.
 
Last edited:
For this specific event at Fuji? I used the Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car of all things.
 
I remember this event did it once a while back with a 890 hp Chiron won by like 5 seconds. :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Back