What are your most impressive victories?

Tina Branford

(Banned)
United States
United States
What would you say are your most impressive victories you managed to pull off in the game? We all know the HP threshold they give for races is very lenient and can allow you to outclass the competition by a long shot. So in order to keep a challenge tuning well lower than the HP limit will result in fun close races that are actually more enjoyable and make the time go by faster(in the cases of Enduros)

Tonight I raced at the Apricot Hill 50 Lap enduro in a 95' Toyota Celica GT-Four(special bright teal color) I bought all the handling improving mods ie the weight reductions, drivetrain mods, sports tires, brakes, racing suspension. However I only tuned the HP to 270. My main opponent was a dark blue Ford GT40 Road Car. I was scared when I seen it in the race and for good reason! I t was a BATTLE to catch up and stay ahead for those 50 laps but I managed. There were times I thought I'd have to turn my game off thinking I'd lose. It didn't really have to pit in much but I had to at the end of every 18th lap! I was still having to play catch up in the 40s laps. Though by lap 46 I managed to get ahead again and stay ahead by not letting it slipstream me. The GT40 pit in at lap 49 making me gain precious distance and gain a good victory. I was aiming for the Lancia Stratos because it's one of my favorite historic cars in the world.. I love the styling and performance and it's history. I got the GTS-R sadly as I'm not a fan by any means.

My average lap times were 1:18:XXX's with a best lap of 1:16:877 and a worst lap of 1:22:926.

Yesterday I beat the 2 Hours at Rome in a fully modded (R)Venturi Atlantique 400GT(another fav car of mine) with my main opponent being a Gulf Ford GT40. I managed to barely win that one by 38 seconds! The awesome thing is I got the superb Toyota Altezza LM Race Car another fav of mine.

My best lap was 1:17:123, worst was 1:23:577 and average of 1:18:XXX.

I wonder if I should redo the Apricot Hill so I can get my lovely Stratos though hmm?

How do I close threads? EDIT I guess you can't but I wont respond or see comments because I don't play this anymore. Can't stay interested.

Nice laps, that's very impressive.. my lap time was 1:28 and the gt40 its not a challenge.
I will try with a pulsar gti-r or impreza 94.

Back