What are your thoughts on the music?

The soundtrack is quite good. I espicially love Again by Lenny Kravitz in the ending credits. It is such a fitting song. :D

Those above say everything, really. But I also like the racing music. I think the old GT games (or said in another way, PS1 and PS2 games with all respect for what might be on GTPSP) had the best music.

Those above say everything, really. But I also like the racing music. I think the old GT games (or said in another way, PS1 and PS2 games with all respect for what might be on GTPSP) had the best music.

Well said. 👍

For me, I think the GT4 soundtrack is the best in terms of variety. The GT5 soundtrack isn't bad buck I think its somewhat repetitive.

I love the GT3 Soundtrack! "Turbo Lover" and "Kickstart My Heart" always give me the adrenaline rush I needed to do well in races!

Big fan of it, really enjoyed it. The opening video with Just a Day by Feeder is amazing, gives me chills to this day :D such an adrenaline rush to kickstart into the game!

Gran Turismo 3 had a very good soundtrack, I just wished that GT5's soundtrack was at least nearly as good.

Big fan of it, really enjoyed it. The opening video with Just a Day by Feeder is amazing, gives me chills to this day :D such an adrenaline rush to kickstart into the game!

I always thought that the PAL intro was lacking compared to the NTSC version.

Bopop4
I always thought that the PAL intro was lacking compared to the NTSC version.

Agreed, no matter what we get it can't beat Moon Over The Castle, but Feeder wasn't bad :)

Oh, I meant the North American one.

I shall see about this "Moon over Castle version."

*Watches*

I still like the Kravitz version better, but the Japanese one is very good aswell.
(And it seems that they snuck the Diablo in at every opportunity. :lol:)

It's such a shame that we won't see music a good as in GT3 again. :(

I don't mind the jazz music in the menus, it's kinda grown on me and I think it gives a relaxed side to the game. 👍

Brilliant. Simply Brilliant.

Back on the day, I though it was completely impossible to create a better soundtrack than GT2's... but GT3 proved me wrong... :drool:

This was my introduction to Video Games and Feeder at the same time. Needless to say it stuck with me forever! My personal highlights were 'Just A Day' 'Seven Days In The Sun' and 'Buck Rogers' by Feeder, and also the Overseer song 'Supermoves' which is odd compared to most of my music taste.

The "Hi-Octane Mix" of Turbo Lover is very good.
CRANKED the volume in buddies car, we were both screaming it at the top of our lungs, that was a good drive.

GT5 has an amazing sound track , it has some pendulum sub focus dakiki.. oh wait thats my custom one .. =(

Gran Turismo 5 actually does have Sub Focus in the soundtrack-3 of his songs.

Back on topic, Gran Turismo 3's music was very amazing. It had some throw offs, though.

Oh yeah that one haha. We Europeans didn't get it in our games, but I listened to it on youtube: Gold. How he praises the realistic trees...haha so good.

Gran Turismo 3 probably has IMO the best racing video game soundtrack of all time. Period. The only way to top it is to me is to combine it with another awesome one like a first-generation Need For Speed game soundtrack or Gran Turismo 2. And then some. Thankfully, there's always custom soundtrack for modern racing games since they usually almost entirely suck. So rock on! 👍
I mean, all the awesome Daiki Kasho, the perfect PERFECT menu music (nostalgia & catchiness orgasm with the Arcade Mode/Go Race music) kick-butt Judas Priest, The Cult, super-catchy Poweman 5000 & 8 Stops 7 & Methods Of Mayhem, Lenny Kravitz...
KICK-BUTT!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back