what biz do u have to buy to unlock the final mission

  • Thread starter Thread starter km
  • 12 comments
  • 600 views

km

(Banned)
Messages
1,041
i know one is the print works is there another u have to buy :confused:
 
well does anyone know what else i have to buy :confused:
 
Originally posted by km
well does anyone know what else i have to buy :confused:

Sorry man, I'm only 50%

You should buy the Malibu and the Studio if you have the money, they move the plot forward.
 
Klos, please translate :hypn: :mad: :confused:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Klos, please translate :hypn: :mad: :confused:

go f your self if u are not going to help DTV
 
Well can you at least type properly? Klos knows how to translate your typing so i needed him to help :|
 
mods please delete this as i have found out what i had to buy
 
I think you have to own all the businesses before you get called... Stupid Lance, I'm glad I did what I did...
 
Originally posted by kesen
i only got 88% done

Only? I only have about 55%, and that's after killing Lance! What is there left? How much do unique jumps, hidden packages, and kill frenzies account for?
 
Originally posted by rjensen11


Only? I only have about 55%, and that's after killing Lance! What is there left? How much do unique jumps, hidden packages, and kill frenzies account for?

****! I just read that and ruined the plot for me.

But thanks for showing me where to go. Lance already has been acting strangely and I'm only 30%. But I'm doing more of the plot.

Simply please - Put goddamn ***SPOILERS*** in your thread title.
 
sorry man, I thought everyone reading this thread would know what happens, but I apologize...
 
Theres no trouble at all. I just can't wait to see how it happens. Don't tell me that though :)
 
Back