what can i do with them

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbb
  • 6 comments
  • 562 views

lbb

Messages
2
I am new to these forums.... so Hello

I won a couple cars in the 4WD challenge and the FF challenge in the beginners
cup (just got the game)
What use are these cars i cant sell them or race them

Thanks,
any additional tips for a newbie would be helpful
 
You can sell them... you just don't get money for them.

The car you get from the FF cup is raceable, I believe. The one from the 4WD challenge I think is the Toyota Triathlon, and it isn't raceable... you can drive it around, do free runs, etc. . It's quite a nice car, I got it up to about 310 kph the other day.
 
lbb
What use are these cars i cant sell them or race them

Some cars you can use for practice or photo-mode only , like the Nike-car. I believe this applies for all cars that can't put a roof on it.
Some concept cars, like the Mazda you won at the FF challenge, can be raced, but gives a value of 0 creds if you try to sell it. Thats life....

If I would give you an advice, start with a car that can do many races, and try to win new cars that can be used to win other races and so on. Don't try to earn as much money as possible to get an invincible car, it's just no fun. Feel the joy when you can control your stock car to win over a supposed better car.
Enjoy GT4, and welcome here!

I started up with a used Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.
 
Yep, the cars you can't race are the Auto Union Streamliner, Caterham Fireblade, Chrysler Prowler, Nike One, Toyota MTRC, Ford Mdel T, Daimler Motor carriage and the Daimler Patent wagon and I think that's it. Theres not many cars you can't use in races. All the other cars can be raced, it's just some concept cars sell for 0 credit's.
 
live4speed
Yep, the cars you can't race are the Auto Union Streamliner, Caterham Fireblade, Chrysler Prowler, Nike One, Toyota MTRC, Ford Mdel T, Daimler Motor carriage and the Daimler Patent wagon and I think that's it. Theres not many cars you can't use in races. All the other cars can be raced, it's just some concept cars sell for 0 credit's.

Leno Tank car. Is there a list of these somewhere, not just "yes, there are cars that can't be raced," but an actual list?
 
Back