what car and tune?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thisguy2854
  • 4 comments
  • 490 views
Messages
14
United States
Maryland
Messages
milkshake2854
I want to do the Lemans24 hr w/ out a x1 i have the hybrid c60 and Convertible r8. So if i could get a tune for either to help me win it thanks
 
Last edited:
Head over to the tuning section and use the search feature.
 
Well, I have a guide in my signature that you could have a look at. It will help you greatly. Also, both cars shouldn't need much tuning to win by 10+ laps easily. Just max aero, some toe and camber adjustment, and set the transmission you will have an easy win.
 
thisguy2854
I want to do the Lemans24 hr w/ out a x1 i have the hybrid c60 and Convertible r8. So if i could get a tune for either to help me win it thanks

In the Sticky section of the Tuning forum there is a Every Tune That Exists post that links to a web page that will send you to almost every tune GTPlanet has to offer.

If it's not there, let me know the exact car you need and I might get to it for you.
 
Well, I have a guide in my signature that you could have a look at. It will help you greatly. Also, both cars shouldn't need much tuning to win by 10+ laps easily. Just max aero, some toe and camber adjustment, and set the transmission you will have an easy win.

^ I'd listen to him, OP. I've sent A LOT of people to his guide and have used it myself and me and everyone I've sent to it have said that it helped tremendously. Its a great guide and will get you through the 24hr races with ease.
 
Back