what car did you most enjoy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 35 comments
  • 2,716 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
I did most enjoy is BMW GTR F1 is brilliant....I love it. And S2000, Honda HSV new one been update few week ago, AEM S2000 is good car tho. I know it is hard to choose which is the best car to enjoy.

one more thing is the thread have same a question in the past or nothing, if yes pls delete this thread, Admin.

Cheers,

Martyn
 
2j race car borrowed has helped me get loads of credits today
 
I did most enjoy is BMW GTR F1 is brilliant....I love it. And S2000, Honda HSV new one been update few week ago, AEM S2000 is good car tho. I know it is hard to choose which is the best car to enjoy.

one more thing is the thread have same a question in the past or nothing, if yes pls delete this thread, Admin.

Cheers,

Martyn

Is English your first language?
 
I would have to say the 458 Italia is one of may favorite cars because it is a blast to drive, especially if you have a wheel.
 
The RX-7 Touring Car (DLC) is an absolute dream.
 
The BMW LMR race car is one of my personal favourites. It's handling is reminiscent of an F1 car (albeit it's slower and has less downforce) and it looks quite good too.
 
HondaNSX2011
I did most enjoy is BMW GTR F1 is brilliant....I love it. And S2000, Honda HSV new one been update few week ago, AEM S2000 is good car tho. I know it is hard to choose which is the best car to enjoy.

one more thing is the thread have same a question in the past or nothing, if yes pls delete this thread, Admin.

Cheers,

Martyn

The Mazda 787b is one of the cars I really enjoy because it sounds and handles like a dream
 
Back in Gran Turismo 4 I used to drift around New York and Infineon with the Buick GNX and the Daihatsu Midget - fun times :D

In GT5 my stock car and I are inseparable. However, I'm not entirely particular to what car I drive.

I can also be found smashing around in my Fiat 500 :sly:
 
RUF RGT, I am also itching to get a Ruf as my midlife crisis present. I have a tune that I grabbed from someplace, at 505pp, and it just floats and carves every turn almost effortlessly, with ample power and that feel that inside the car is like driving inside a rattling cage, but hugging the road safely and confidently.
 
Ferrari F40 is amazing!
 
My stock FR-S, even though it has a sports exhaust and comfort mediums, it still grips the road like if it was glued to it, but if I want to, I can do some drifts with it. :D
642 kms of cruising, racing and drifting. :O Love it.
 
The Re Amemiya RX7 is a sweet car to drive.

4 hours of Nurburgring, the car felt like it could read my mind, we both wanted to go faster, It isn't rocket ship fast but it is a car you can push pretty hard and it won't rip your face off with a backlash of snap oversteer when the car loses grip.

Down side is you can't paint it... but if you are a Manchester City fan... This car is made for you.

I am not a ManCity fan by the way!
 
Last edited:
The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. It's just so comfortable, so nice to drive. It makes me want to buy a wheel, just to enjoy it fully.

In fact, even though I can afford a G27 or any Fanatec wheel or the the DFGT, are the G27/RS wheels that much better to warrant buying them over the DFGT?
 
Last edited:
DGXR
The RX-7 Touring Car (DLC) is an absolute dream.

I agree that it's a great drive, but I prefer the Roadster Touring Car.
 
Full tuned SVT Lightning with the stock 4 speed transmission, and my 2003 Audi RS6 drag car.

Those are the 2 cars that I enjoy the most in GT5.
 
well as you know it is my sign language and I'm deaf and im not very good english sentence so well cos in high school teacher not teach me proper in 1991-1995. So I guess it is my first english language, yeah, Jaywalker.

And sorry bother you on my rubbish english sentence.

Martyn

Is English your first language?
 
There's quite a few threads on this already! Try using to search function to find some of them ;)
 
The stock Yellowbird because of its insanity on the track and the fact it requires maximum focus behind the wheel. With practice, I can get around the Nurb in the mid 7:30's. I remembered when I couldn't even break the 8 minute barrier before becoming addicted to this car.
 
Honda Integra DC5, Just fun to drive around corners so quickly.
 
Mazda Roadster TC.

So much fun to drive...
 
The TVR Cerbera Twelve.
That engine ...the exhaust!
Up through the gears it's a series of explosions, down the Muslsanne straight there's a wonderful floating wobble telling you it's right at the edge. Great!
 
I joined some friends 500PP lobby with every single aid off, comfort hard/comfort mediums only on Nurburgring 24H & the car I had the most fun with was the mighty, yet squirrely "Yellowbird".
 
Cars I most enjoy:

Mclaren F1 (Stock)
Pagani Zonda R (Stock)
Ferrari 458 Italia (Stock)
Mazda 787B (Stock)
 
Eager Snake
It may be simple, but the Nissan GT-R Black Edition.
:drool:

It's not my absolute favorite car but I love the Nissan GT-T Black Edition too painted in Aurora Blue Pearl.

The Lexus LF-A and Ferrari 458 Italia are my favorites.
 
The Audi R8 V10 that I used in a GT3 league. Turns on a dime but still allows the rear to kick out if you wanted to have fun. Such a nice car.
 
I did most enjoy is BMW GTR F1 is brilliant....I love it. And S2000, Honda HSV new one been update few week ago, AEM S2000 is good car tho. I know it is hard to choose which is the best car to enjoy.

one more thing is the thread have same a question in the past or nothing, if yes pls delete this thread, Admin.

Cheers,

Martyn

Hi Martyn - yeah, there must be a thread like this somewhere - but instead of 'most enjoy' it must be 'most used' or 'favourite' or something like that.

Most Enjoy? Not a fair question. There's just way too many enjoyable cars in this game.
What do I drive a lot for sheer driving pleasure? The Bentley Speed 8, Lancia Stratos and Delta, VW Nardo, Mini, the Beetle, all of the DTM cars, . . . hold on. There's just too many cars. Guess I definitely enjoy driving more than half the cars in the game.
Did I leave out the Alfa TZ?
 
Mclaren F1 with ballast added and adjusted for a 50/50 weight distribution and weight reductions performed to get the overall weight back to the original stock value.
 
Mclaren F1 with ballast added and adjusted for a 50/50 weight distribution and weight reductions performed to get the overall weight back to the original stock value.
50/50 weight distribution is not the cars stock value.

"The F1 has 42% of its weight at the front and 58% at the rear,[11] this figure changes less than 1% with the fuel load."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_F1#Specifications

[11] http://www.audiosignal.co.uk/McLarenF1.html

Also, the stock weight of 1140kg in the game is correct.

http://www.thesupercars.org/mclaren/mclaren-f1/

http://www.supercars.net/cars/1177.html
 
50/50 weight distribution is not the cars stock value.

"The F1 has 42% of its weight at the front and 58% at the rear,[11] this figure changes less than 1% with the fuel load."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_F1#Specifications

[11] http://www.audiosignal.co.uk/McLarenF1.html

Also, the stock weight of 1140kg in the game is correct.

http://www.thesupercars.org/mclaren/mclaren-f1/

http://www.supercars.net/cars/1177.html

I added ballast to get the front/rear weight to 50/50. Then installed the weight reduction stages to get the weight under 1140, then added more ballast to get the weight back to the original value of 1140. Ending with the original stock weight with a modified front/rear distribution.
 
Back