what car did you most enjoy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 35 comments
  • 2,716 views
I have fun with the 458. Another car that I love to just drive for fun would be the SLS, it seems to grip up very well and is very enjoyable to cruise in.
 
I added ballast to get the front/rear weight to 50/50. Then installed the weight reduction stages to get the weight under 1140, then added more ballast to get the weight back to the original value of 1140. Ending with the original stock weight with a modified front/rear distribution.

Oh, I see. you reduced the weight to get it back down after adding the ballast.

How do you like driving it w/ 50/50 weight distribution? I've never done anything to my F1.

Although, I did buy a second F1 and tried to recreate an F1 LM from various specifications I've found around the net. It's pretty fun, but I can't make it exactly like the F1 LMs real life specifications. Either the HP or Torque values are off in regards in the peak RPM range. I've gotten close, but I don't race it often because it's not a good enough replica imo.

I'm still waiting for the F1 GTR to appear in the UCD :(
 
Right now I'm really enjoying the HSV-010 GT. Great interior to go with that sound, and the handling I'd argue is one of the best in the game.
 
sumbrownkid
Right now I'm really enjoying the HSV-010 GT. Great interior to go with that sound, and the handling I'd argue is one of the best in the game.

I love that car too.its the best super gt car ever
 
Last edited:
Ive been using the amuse 350z its a fun car handles great did a 5 lap race at top gear all my laps were below 1:15.
 
Back