What car do you "collect?"

  • Thread starter Thread starter FosterG
  • 101 comments
  • 5,532 views
I'm collecting rally cars, group B cars :)
And of course all the old and famous :)
 
Found myself buying a second SilEighty just to get Midnight Purple Pearl chip. I already had MNP, MNP (P) and MNP III. Just need to find MNP II.

Also trying to get most of the Skylines that I can. Started with the GT-R and worked back through R34 - 32, and now just found a R32 GTS-t which will be my new drift car.
 
Rally cars and race cars, all standarts
 
Benz Evo II - Road and Racetrim (-:
 
Right from day one i set out to own every car, I completed the official car list a few days ago 1031 cars, all makes and models. so many skylines to find it wasnt easy!
 
I like to collect all 'epic' cars. Including the DTM and LMR cars. Also I like European road cars, Britisch / German / Italian. But I also like some of the American 'all-time-favorites' like de Corvettes and Vipers etc.

Yesterday I bought a TVR V8S and I fell in love with it immidiately!! That sound is just awesome.
 
I am trying to collect every car, obviously I won't achieve this, but I'll try to get as close as possible.:)
 
I'm collecting Kei cars at the moment. Soon I'll move onto Hyundai's (because I drive one). However if I see something rare in the UCD I'll buy it then and there.
 
i like to collect honda's all shapes and sizes i have so far

civic ek9
civic si EG
civic mogul race car
civic type r EP
honda integra dc2
spoon honda integra dc2
honda integra dc5 (pre face lift)
honda integra dc5 touring car
Arti NSX JGTP
honda nsx type r

i think thats all lol
 
Collected all Super GT & JGTC's / FGT colours / LM / LMP's / Ferrari / Lambo / Zonda's / Racemods / Racecars.
Couldn't give a toss about X1 colours or collecting every car in the game though.
 
Last edited:
Muscle cars (only car I ever had to trade cause I couldnt find it in the UCD is the Superbird :crazy: )

Also Italian and German cars, save for BMW. And classic racers but I need ~ 20 mil credits more so that I can afford both Chapparals! :ouch:
 
The RX-7. Every possible permutation, just like in GT4. In other words... a lot of them.

Mostly I seem to be hunting down rare paint chips though - I'm more patient about UCD finds :lol:.
 
all rally cars, Race care, LM cars, touring cars....

all BMW,RUF, Ferrari, Dodge, Aston martin....
 
Anything German really. Also love the classics (pre 80's).
 
I am about to collect all Vipers in any color being available. Since the first day of GT5 the SRT-10 showed up three times in the UCD, two times being yesterday, and all of them were black. :S

Does anyone know, if there are red and silver SRT-10s in the UCD as well?
 
Its Lotus and RUF for me.
Once those are complete (need one more RUF), I shall be move to RM's and Rally Cars.
 
Actually nothing yet in gt5 but in gt4 I had maybe 15 different nissan 350z.
 
Chevys, Dodge/Plymouth, Ferraris and any race car.
 
As soon as i've got the money i'll collect all the Ferrari's
I've got both GT Academy Cars and all three Midnight Purple Skylines.
 
Currently I am collecting all the integras as well as all the Amg. Then I may move onto Audi collecting
 
Bugattis!!! I have 4 Veyron's in my garage :) 4000+ HP of pure power!!! :dopey:

And Lambos as well ;)
 
Lambos, missing the Muria
Ferrari, excluding the F1s, got em all
Jags, missing the LM and that's all :(
CR-Xs, I even got the two CR-Zs too, all in black I want another SiR though
Legacy, missing one or two and I might add the wagons too.

I'm always looking for sets to collect.
 
I am a sucker for any Lotus.
 
FTO's, GT300's, Impreza's (main ones, anyway), LM's, my favourite GT3 cars such as Altezza Touring Car, RX-7 LM, etc; anything 4WD that shifts.
 
Lancer Evos and anything with good paint. So far I have every Evo, but I'm considering a second set for painting colours other than Scotia White and tuning. I also have around 3 or 4 MNP III Skylines, two MNP II's, three 2002 Turbos in Taiga Green Metallic (a great colour for wheels) and the 70's Civic 1300, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't like that orange, but I do. Also, painting any Honda in Championship White instantly increases the horsepower by about 40. That doesn't actually happen, but they do all become much faster looking thanks to the Type R association.

I'm also buying every premium, I don't have many left, now, but they are the most expensive. I have a lot of Super GTs left, a few NASCARs, the R10 (which I'll try and win... Maybe), one 908, the 787B, the classic Le Mans, the Miura, Ferrari F1's and... I think that's it. Still, that must be over 100 million credits' worth. After that I move on to the standards.
 
Back