What Car Do You Grind Endurance With?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahgwa
  • 37 comments
  • 3,105 views
I used my '09 Nissan GT-R once and my Audi Le Mans Quattro once on the Grand Valley endurance. I had the cars lapped inside of 4 laps with both cars in A-Spec. Powerful and they handle like they're on rails.👍
 
Still, 50000 kliks and never changed oil? Really? What's the bhp at?

My carbon is sitting at 36K without a rebuild but I change the oil every so often. Its down to 1330 and won't go any higher without a rebuild.
 
I use the FGT prize car for B-spec grinding (37 000 km) and I bought a red one to do the FGT A-spec championship (as yet undone ;-).
For those who haven't realized...they wear out.
Another week and I can finally escape the SLS Challenge. It consumes those of us who spent so much ($200/ÂŁ150/Kr.1500) on the chance to compete...we have to keep trying until 1st. Feb.
I've spent lots of cash (ingame and outgame ;-)) but I still have ~15 000 000 credits, so I think this is a viable strategy.
 
I've mainly been grinding the Dream Car Championship with my X2010. I say 'I', I mean Bob has, with minimal input. I'm considering going to the effort of working out how I can make something press X a few times, down then X (to get past the screen which shows you Bob's progress after the race), then right twice and X after about an hour and a half (roughly how long it takes if it doesn't rain/you set the right tyres before the race). At this point, all I do is work with GT5 in the background so I know when to pick up my controller to tell it to do the next race... Except for the seasonals, I can't remember the last time I actually raced.

And to think, I used to be militant about the exploits!

As for actual endurance races, I give Bob the X2010 every time. When/if I get round to doing the A-Spec ones, I'll probably use something fast enough to not need to worry about wasting several hours of my life, but I'm not sure I'd use the X2010. Maybe on the fixed-length races, though, but for the timed ones it won't make any difference. It's difficult to drive for extended periods, though, you can't concentrate that hard for that long.
 
Overnight: Tsukuba 9h with a Formula Gran Turismo/Toyota GT1
While I'm at school: 1000km Suzuka with a Toyota GT1 Race Car
When I play: Dream Car Championship with the invincible X2010 [10k miles, no rebuilds, only frequent oil changes).
 
I use my S. Vettel X2010...currently ~ 40,000 miles, B-Spec level is 4 hours away from being 40 (currently running my last 9 hr race while at work!!!) I give her a wash and an oil change after every race and have never done any rebuilds...She currently has, as of this morning before the race 1457BHP after the oil change, only down 99BHP from the 1556 she topped out at!
 
My level 37 Bob loves to drive my RM'd ZR1 09'.
he's now at Nurburgring 4 hours..level 32 ATM.

My RM'd ZR1 09' has 905HP then..
Now it's down to 853HP...

BUT it's still alive and kickin' when I drive it on A-Specs..
Difference between 905HP and 853HP is approx. 1.000 sec./lap in Highspeed ring..
My fastest lap was 56.788 in High speed ring at 905HP
58.758 when my RM'd ZR1's HP went down to 853HP...
So, NO Engine rebuild and Chassis Resto up to now...
I'll want to see it come down to less than 500HP...
I'll experiment on this.. LOLZ..
 
Back