What Car Gets The Most Wheelspin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony52496
  • 76 comments
  • 5,388 views
My drift tuned zr-1 it burns out from 0-85ish.
 
Ryk
Speed 12 is a Beast. No Cupholders, No Abs No girlyman traction control. - Road car - Road tyres...


The Vertigo is another car you have to remember that it doesn't really want you to think you are in control.


Some of the older cars with basic differentials would spool up the inside rear wheel alot... - (Celica Supra)
:lol:.Also I say anything with a bunch of horsepower,no cup holders like you said and lots of hate towards you,like the Cerbera Speed 12 you mentioned (Sweet Jesus this thing is powerful),the Zonda R (Don't know why but that carbon fiber is always angry at me:nervous:),Angry LMPs,and Group C cars,especially the Sauber and the Minolta Toyota 88CV.
 
Try the Citroen GT Concept on comfort tires, it has one of the highest torque outputs in the game.
 
Any of the RUFs. In particular, the BTR. Although I freaking love that car. It's a MONSTER at drifting.
 
Try the Citroen GT Concept on comfort tires, it has one of the highest torque outputs in the game.
The Citroen GT By Citroen Concept has a CVT (didn't know just one D gear had so much torque O.O).There's a new riddle by Guardian in the GTC Y U NO answer it (It's so easy you'll laugh).
 
Last edited:
sparkytooth
The Citroen GT By Citroen Concept has a CVT (didn't how just one D gear had so much torque O.O).There's a new riddle by Guardian in the GTC Y U NO answer it (It's so easy you'll laugh).

Reason for the torque is because of the electronic motor. Electric motors deliver that same amount of torque at any RPM.
 
Thanks for the info...Tried to drift one on GTPSP to no results whatsoever (Don't like the car anyway:p).
 
The Citroen GT By Citroen Concept has a CVT (didn't how just one D gear had so much torque O.O).There's a new riddle by Guardian in the GTC Y U NO answer it (It's so easy you'll laugh).

where's the riddle at sparky?:grumpy:
 
Tank Car with any kind of Comfort Tires
 
Tank Car with any kind of Comfort Tires
Amen to that,yet I've never driven the Tank Car EVER so I have no idea about the feel of it's sheer tank engined awesomness.Where's the Viper???I see no love for america's craziest and Torqueyest (if that's a word) :lol: snake named supercar.
 
Amen to that,yet I've never driven the Tank Car EVER so I have no idea about the feel of it's sheer tank engined awesomness.Where's the Viper???I see no love for america's craziest and Torqueyest (if that's a word) :lol: snake named supercar.

So I take it you haven't drifted one yet.

I'll also add the Plymouth 1970.
 
So I take it you haven't drifted one yet.

I'll also add the Plymouth 1970.
Never could get one in GT4 (those fraggin' driving missions were so hard!!!) so yes I haven't Hooned one like it deserves to be yet.....:(
 
Never could get one in GT4 (those fraggin' driving missions were so hard!!!) so yes I haven't Hooned one like it deserves to be yet.....:(

Driving missions?? Or License test I remember the last license was so hard that it took me half an hour. Damn skyline was so slippery and slidy.
 
Mclaren MP-12C is great you can bone stock burn out from a standing still in third gear.
 
Another vote for the Speed 12. It's almost impossible to NOT spin the tires on that thing.
 
As a drag tuner, I can tell you the street cars that spin the most are:

McLaren F1
Saleen S7
Cerbera Speed 12

The Vertigo Race car as well as the Minolta are also near-uncontrollable
 
Driving missions?? Or License test I remember the last license was so hard that it took me half an hour. Damn skyline was so slippery and slidy.
I was a noob by then:p,I also didn't know how to turn off assists and play MT:p,though I did manage to beat 1-10.
 
the Stream Z gets massive wheelspin after like 9K RPM
 
OtakuTaikun
the Stream Z gets massive wheelspin after like 9K RPM

Yeah its insane 80MM lagging causes that hahaha
 
haha 0-60 slower than you can walk...then TUBRO KICKED IN
 
OtakuTaikun
haha 0-60 slower than you can walk...then TUBRO KICKED IN

Yeah hahahahahahaha
 
If only we had massive HP Rear wheel drive non NSX V-TEC cars in the game......write this down Honda.....

Oh Well....More cars intent on killing you are the non 4WD Rufs (All of them),because Porsches were known for murdering their Drivers,FGT without Tuning (This thing is heck bent on killing You/Bob),any rear biased Veyron 16.4 (The only good Veyrons IMO),the R92CP or better yet any Group C Car (including 787B),honorable mention is an LFA with all permanent engine upgrades.
 
Last edited:
Speed 12

Cobra

Tank Car
 
Hybrid ek civic
 
3,200 hp ek civic, spins racing softs at 350 mph.
 
This, the absurd wheelspin at any gear is kinda why I even use it for drift trials.

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO USES IT TO DRIFT!

I am glad I am not the only legit Tank Car drifter.

3,200 hp ek civic, spins racing softs at 350 mph.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Whoa.

Is this a joke?
 
Back