What car is faster than a black edition

You should take us very serious -_- lol! That is how we roam the streets swaggin' it out lol!

Guess the Empire is hard up for coin.
Seems even Yoda's got a whip...

9f913ccc11e34c45d23000d6c4906fb0.jpg

I have 229 other cars to mess with. GTR's are fun, and abused. Just like the Zr1 and Supra, they are easy to tune. My garage gets bigger everyday, this game is too much fun to be stuck around 1 car, there are 1200+ more out there.

I have 229 other cars to mess with. GTR's are fun, and abused. Just like the Zr1 and Supra, they are easy to tune. My garage gets bigger everyday, this game is too much fun to be stuck around 1 car, there are 1200+ more out there.
So maybe ill see you out there driving a fiat 500?
LOL

In acceleration,Ferrari,ford gt or Aston martin one 77

Oh man, I can almost beat all of these with a secret car that I fell in love with, I can easily take out the Ford GT with this car and I can take out an Aston Martin One-77 pretty easily as well (it pulls a bit right at the end but it's never enough, loses by a few cars). I can get close to an Enzo assuming the TZ3 runs good with it because this secret car only loses to the TZ3 by half a car :)

M

Maybe they wanted to use zzlls of lambos or audis. But it shows you that the GTR stands for Gay Tuning Racer(not really lol.) It shows that the GTR is the go too car for beginners, but they fall in love with it and feel they must be with it 24/7.
It's a fast car but the whole stigma around deters even me (a professional loser) from using it. I've had people flat out refuse to race me in it.

It's a fast car but the whole stigma around deters even me (a professional loser) from using it. I've had people flat out refuse to race me in it.

A lot of times that's what I will do because it gets annoying seeing an entire sixteen person lobby full of GT-R's. A few times I've left a lobby because that's all everyone would drive for hours on end, how does that not get boring?

A lot of times that's what I will do because it gets annoying seeing an entire sixteen person lobby full of GT-R's. A few times I've left a lobby because that's all everyone would drive for hours on end, how does that not get boring?
I agree, I've branched out recently and have working with a lot of sub 1000 HP cars and they're excellent, particularly the Mazda RX-7 that 2-rotor scream is just breathtaking, even if it's played through the equivalent of a soda can.

I agree, I've branched out recently and have working with a lot of sub 1000 HP cars and they're excellent, particularly the Mazda RX-7 that 2-rotor scream is just breathtaking, even if it's played through the equivalent of a soda can.

I've been through those cars already lol not much to do on GT6 :P
I'm starting to get into the 500hp and lower range now, I love sleepers :D

Latest Posts

Back