what car will you win? CLOSED FOR NOW

  • Thread starter Thread starter s15240drifter
  • 41 comments
  • 1,872 views
Messages
338
United States
conneaut lake
Messages
thrillbillie12
So I have come up with what I think is a nifty idea for a free raffle.

The first twenty five people to post in this thread will be entered free of charge. After all the spots have been filled I will use random.com or .org, can't remember which one it is right now, to determine the winner.

After a winner is chosen you will have to options. Either standard or premium. After I get the decision from the winner I will then enter the number of cars in that side of my garage into the random website. Car list will be set to "date acquired" and I will count down the number. If its a black listed car I will just move down one more car.

Best of luck.

Garage count
Premiums 170
Standards 298

And as a side note, I just want everyone to know I will NOT be duping cars. Once A winner is chosen and we find out the car, as long as its not a black list car it will be sent. Even if its one of my all time favorite cars, it will be sent.

First round winner is OSE_CAP_SHADOW, who is going to driving a brand new 0/0/0 Ferrari 599 👍


Round 2 will start tomorrow around 4pm est. It will be the same rules as round 1 with only two changes.

1. With the post to enter, you may also ask for a cretin number, why I did not do this round one is beyond me.
2. Car filter will be set to "Performance Points" and NOT "Date Acquired"
 
Last edited:
What do you want us to post
 
Interesting idea, sign me up please, Thanks!
 
Ok, sign me up for this raffle. My PSN ID is KGBing.
 
Go on stick me down.:D :D :D
 
Sign me up!
My psn ID is joehazell
 
Count me in. Thanks.
Happy Easter.
 
May I partake kind sir

And good idea ;)
 
Count me in 👍
 
May I partake kind sir

And good idea ;)

Yes please mate ;)

I'm in, thanks!

Count me in 👍

Again, all in.

If this goes well I am thinking about doing this once a week.

And as a side note, I just want everyone to know I will NOT be duping cars. Once A winner is chosen and we find out the car, as long as its not a black list car it will be sent. Even if its one of my all time favorite cars, it will be sent.
 
Sign me in please.
 
i'm in on this party!
 
Hi mate, put my name down. :tup
 
Count me in please, thanks 👍
 
Sounds good to me.:)
 
Great Easter raffle, nice idea :)

No need to put me in, make somebody else happy 👍

Happy easter
 
I'm down :D btw if I win I'm sending you something in return just because
 
I'd be glad to be in :)
 
Sounds fun. Sign me up please.
 
Back