What car would you arrive to a party in?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ExigeEvan
  • 88 comments
  • 2,775 views
A TVR Tuscan Speed 6 in that dark greenish shiny color. :drool:
 
C'mon, a Speed Six? Well, at least chances are 1 in 1.01 nobody has ever seen one in real life here 👍
 
If I could and If this could ever happen to someone I'd borrow the Nissan R390 GT1 LM RaceCar :lol:..that'll do the trick for me...just rev the engine when i'm pull out of the corner into the entrance to get everyones attention... :D
 
lotus exige....i dunno how cool i'd look getting out of it though.

that thing was a pain in the ass.
 
I'd probably roll up in a red G35 coupe on 19's. :D
 
boombexus
I usually arrive in whatever Josh's mom picks me up in.

Post of the year 👍

Me = loud. but proud.

EleanorGT500.jpg
 
boombexus
I usually arrive in whatever Josh's mom picks me up in.


:lol:

I'd probably arrive in either a Murcielago or a Diablo VT, with the Lamborghini badges done like the one in my avatar... :)
 
boombexus
I usually arrive in whatever Josh's mom picks me up in.


Bastard!:odd:

You know your life has just reached an all time low when you've been owned by Rob.:scared:
 
:lol:

I'm glad that I could be a part of your "all time" life low. ;) :lol:
 
Normally I show up on my GTR, but given a choice. Well my wet dream car is without a doubt a Zonda ! Swang factor of 10.
 
Oohh yeah, a purple Zonda C12S 7.3. *starts drooling*
 
ND4SPD
Me I'd drive up in a Dodge Viper GTSR just because its me favourite car.

I like the way you think 👍

do I have to say much more?
 
45phase2nova1.jpg

45phase2nova2.jpg


Note the duct tape racing stripes and plastic drainpipe exhaust, all for that hot race car attitude, which is sure to grab attention at any hot party!
 
An Aston Martin DB9 or the Vanquish would be cool. And a Jaguar XJR Long wheelbase.
 
Victor Vance
The Imitator^
73%20F%20Mustang%20Mach1%20.jpg

The Originator

Thank you for stating the obvious 👍

I think it is safe to conclude (at a 95% confidence level) that had I wanted to attach an image of the original Eleanor, I would have. :dopey:
 
The most head-turning car IMO, is still the Lamborghini Countach LP5000S with the wing and in white! But the downside of that is that you couldn't fit any 'new friends' in for the ride home!
 
Volvo 740 Turbo w/ Intercooler. Oh yes... yes...
 

Attachments

  • 2882.jpg
    2882.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 8
Most likely I'd drive up in a Lamborghini, but I might drive up in a Saleen, Rolls Royce, or Ferrari. Possibly a Bentley.
 
producepete
Volvo 740 Turbo w/ Intercooler. Oh yes... yes...


I would laugh my ass off to you if I saw you to a party with that!:lol:
 
Perhaps a silver Porsche Carerra GT or lime green Lambo Murcielago.
 
Nismo 270R. Zenki S14 on steroids.
 
Victor Vance
C'mon, a Speed Six? Well, at least chances are 1 in 1.01 nobody has ever seen one in real life here 👍
I know elvis has and so has chaser fan i bet and probably a few other guys around here.
 
I'd love to turn up in either :

This... :drool:
Koenigsegg%20CC8S.jpg


Or this : :drool:
Pagani_Zonda_roadster_19.jpg


Though if I had to think realisticly...

This one would be just fine. ;)
F355-06.jpg
 
I would be driving up in a yamaha rapter 4 wheeler, while wearing a tux....that wouold be sweet
 
Is that a Quad/ATV?

I was wondering how many of you would choose a dodge Viper..*cough* Penis compensater *choke* :D ;)
 
Back