What Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blond4fun
  • 6 comments
  • 570 views
Messages
78
Andorra
Andorra
Hello,

Quick question, I am thinking about buying a new car and i can't decide which one I should get?

I'm thinking about a Mercedes SLS and a Nissan GT-R spec-V.
 
You can win the SLS from the AMG academy thing, also if you buy the '07 GT-R (i think) you can get a trophy for driving round the nurburgring
 
You have to beat the record time to get the trophy..something like 7.1x.xx
 
Get the V-Spec and tune it. It's going to be competitive until Extreme races.
You can get the trophy by going to arcade, and choosing the GT-R from the arcade only cars.
 
If you want the trophy, you can do it in arcade with the GTR there.

Both cars are in arcade mode actually, so you can go and test drive both. Personally I'd hands-down, no contest go for the SLS. Gorgeous, RWD, nice sound, less technowizardy, much more fun to drive (for me) and looks nice next to the 300SL in my garage as well :)
 
If you want the trophy, you can do it in arcade with the GTR there.

Both cars are in arcade mode actually, so you can go and test drive both. Personally I'd hands-down, no contest go for the SLS. Gorgeous, RWD, nice sound, less technowizardy, much more fun to drive (for me) and looks nice next to the 300SL in my garage as well :)

I know, but i just wanted to hear the opinion of the forum.
i love to drive the SLS in arcade. And of course on the ring.
 
Back