What car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danhawn
  • 16 comments
  • 1,060 views
Messages
154
Messages
Bashbrother-1
I have both the c9, and the ford falcon race car in my usd. Which one should I buy?
 
Haven't driven either, but I would go for the C9
 
C9 everytime. The Falcon will be back a lot sooner and is available from a Level 21 ticket. The C9 is really rare and I think you can only get it from a year ticket.
 
The Falcon will be back a lot sooner

I don't think this can be confirmed. Maybe the Falcon is more common in your UCD so far, but this won't be the case for anyone. I'd go for the Sauber C9 though - it's obviously a faster car and it is better to show off online.
 
Ford Falcon race car because it is an Australian car.
 
Definetly the Ford Falcon, It's very rare so get it while you can, the C9 comes up more often
 
The C9 because the Ford Falcon is an Australian car.




:lol::lol::lol:
 
If you have the cash, always buy all the cars you can. It will save a lot of frustration later, believe me. Still trying to get the McBMW F1 LM car cos I was too tight to buy it the one and only time I ever saw it in the UCD.
 
I recently bought the Sauber C9, raced it a few times, now it's my favorite Class C race car in GT5 :D

I won the Falcon a while back from a Level 21 ticket. I'll admit that it's a good car, it's just that I like the Sauber C9 more.
 
Back