thunderjolt Messages 709 The Top Gear Test Track Messages thunderjolt Mar 18, 2011 #1 It's my Dad's birthday today and I got a 1968 ticket. I was wondering what cars I could get from it.
F freedomweasel Messages 2,083 Messages FreedomWeasel Mar 18, 2011 #2 http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt5/carlist_en.html ctrl+f '68
RockRoadKid Messages 181 St. Louis, Mo. Messages RockRoadKid Mar 18, 2011 #3 I got a '68 Cosmo with mine. Already had one, but I'm into the rotary engines, so it's cool. Good luck with your ticket.
I got a '68 Cosmo with mine. Already had one, but I'm into the rotary engines, so it's cool. Good luck with your ticket.
Blitz24 Chromalusion Member Premium Messages 22,283 NJ/USA Messages Blitzbay Mar 18, 2011 #4 http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?year=1968 Any car on the list above.
Jorsne Messages 185 Messages Jorsne Mar 18, 2011 #5 ‘68 S Fiat 500 F S Honda S800 RSC Race Car S Isuzu 117COUPÉ S Mazda 110S (L10B) S Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) S Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) S Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162355 Too bad it's not '67
‘68 S Fiat 500 F S Honda S800 RSC Race Car S Isuzu 117COUPÉ S Mazda 110S (L10B) S Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) S Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) S Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=162355 Too bad it's not '67