What cars do you drive for enjoyment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMackAttack
  • 134 comments
  • 9,694 views
So far mainly the TVR Cerbera Speed 12. Love the fact it wheelspins in fourth gear under hard accelleration. And the sheer brutalness of it.
 
69 Camaro. It only has about 300 hp but it does have the best tires. I just love driving it. Plus its premuim which is another bonus. If it wasnt premium, I wouldnt even bother driving it.
 
Alfa Romeo Carratoza
Sauber C9
Ferrari F2007
Green Ferrari 458 :dopey:
 
For fun I take:
TVR speed 12
Gallardo
458 Italia
Cizeta V16T
Miura
Elise 111R RM
RGT
CTR2
Evo/Sub STi

Some others if I´m in the mood for an other Car.
 
AW11 MR2, i.e. the 80's wedge shaped one. Great fun stock or fully tuned. Also the McLaren F1 with hard sports tyres, way too much of a handful. I was using it at Eiger last night at 3am in a lobby with 3 other guys, accidentally gave it the tiniest bit too much throttle and went sideways in the tunnel while they were just close enough to not be able to avoid me... I heard one of them shout something over the headset but luckily I had the TV turned down enough to not be able to make it out! But when it has enough tread on the tyres to be able to recover from slides, it's just amazing.


Quoting from the future:

I enjoy most of the cars in this game.

+1, for sure. I love working out how to drive a new car and also how to use it's stats to it's advantage, it's great fun.
 
Last edited:
tuned VW Samba:sly:
BMW M3 GTR
Dodge Challenger RM

Just to pick three of them, but I enjoy most of the cars in this game.
 
I'm currently enjoying the Option Z '04.

On sports soft it's a handful but drives like a snake on glass.

Love it
 
f40 is plenty fun. and an orange charger gerneral lee tribute.
 
I love the enjoyment i get out of all the American Muscle cars.

When driving at the Nurburgring in my other cars i'm thrashing my cars around to get the best time out of it,but when i'm in a Muscle car i'm casually driving as if i'm just cruising.It's a great experience.

My favorite so far is the Chevy Camaro Z/28. :drool:

69 Camaro. It only has about 300 hp but it does have the best tires. I just love driving it. Plus its premuim which is another bonus. If it wasnt premium, I wouldnt even bother driving it.

That was my choice as well. I also like the 70's Challenger, Premium. The hemi engine in that sounds great. Out of the cars I currently have, my favorites to drive are:

Premium:
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP '06
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
Chevy Camaro SS '10
Chevy Camaro Z/28 '69
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10

Standard:
Chevy Camaro SS '69(detail is almost premium quality, wish it really was though...)
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
-super fun car to drive, handles well, and just feels...fun. moderately upgraded(all the fully customizable stuff though), and properly tuned, it's just a blast. this car surprised me!
Chevy Chevelle SS 454 '70
-so much power, you really have to be careful with the throttle on courses other than the nascar tracks.
Eagle Talon Esi '97
Aston Martin Vanquish '04 - stock

So far those are my favorites to just take on a course and drive/cruise around, fully upgraded unless otherwise noted, and properly tuned. The muscle cars are still my favorites in the game... I don't know why. It must be the low rumbles of the engines when idling, and revving just a bit here and there, as well as how they scream and growl when you mash the gas pedal down... Nothing compares to that raw power feeling you get. If I had a choice between a Camaro or X2010 or even Ferrari or Skyline, in real life, Camaro would be my choice...
 
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 - Got it tuned pretty close to my real life one.
Caterham Fireblade - Love the reactions I get online when destroying people with double the power, just dont drop a wheel onto the green stuff!!!
Ferrari 458 Italia - Handling of this thing more than makes up for my lack of talent.

Pretty much my real life garage... Just with added prancing horse. :)
 
Nissan Silvia 240RS (street vers.)
just ****ing great.
 
I got mine in brown to represent the Afrika Korps when I try to drift. And who knew that a car with less horsepower than a bicycle can be deadly?

Yeah mine is up to like 110 hp :dopey: Special events made me buy it.
Easy to spin that thing out.
 
I would probably go with the Scuderia with racing exhaust system if I can only choose one :)
 
90 'FC RX-7 Premium. It's just a fun car to drive!
 
Alfa Romeo 8C or the McLaren MP4-12C
 
Ferrari F40.
 
I love my 07 Mini Cooper. It is fully tuned and not even broken in yet.
Cruising around the Nurb is just amazing.
Only wish I could fully tune my gearbox.
 
I think I mentioned this in another thread, but the LP640 is a joy to drive for the sheer challenge. With the stock tires on and cold at the start of a race, it definitely drives like its on ice, but the sense of trying to control the beast makes for hours of fun.
 
I love the 430 Scuderia, the M3 GTR, and the premium RX-7. All have such great handling and power, I do not even need to tune them to have fun (though I do still tune them).
 
My ZR1, 430 Scud, Ford GT, Audi RS6, and my 2010 Camaro. I guess my M5, Cobra 427, 87 Miata, and go kart as well
 
Ferrari 599. (untuned it's a blast to throw around, and i have a heavily tuned one aswell... when you get the suspension and diffs set up perfectly it is absolutely unreal around the ring!)

Mercielago LP670-4.. same as above really.

Zonda R Stock

They're just some of my favourites. There's too many to list.
 
Enzo stock is a beast on sport hards, really fun on Nordschliefe - NSX of any type - GTR of any type (09 vspec is my favorite though), Mclaren F1, ZR1 (after I got it tuned, it's a drift MONSTER), 99 Si, all the FWD type R's...

The GTR VSpec is actually pretty good at rallying too - I trip people out online, it's very close to as good as a full on rally car (slloooooww in, very fast out)
 
not the greatest car by any means but I like to drive the DeLoreon S2
 
While not strictly 'driving', I have on occasions jumped in the 787B and gone to a practise track and then parked it (gear to N) to listen to the "brap brap brap" idle, and then interrupt it with some screaming revs, then back to that lovely rotary "brap brap brap".

Sounds like we're twins separated at birth.
 
SS Trueno. I'm trying to build one in real life, so I'd like to drive it digitally while I wait to finish it. (got about 1-2 more years before that happens)
 
For me I mainly enjoy driving any Nissan Fairlady/GTR/Silvia I can get my hands on. Second most I would say is the epic tuning battle of EVO VS Impreza. Everything after that can be enjoyable, but I always come back to those ones.
 
Back