PauI360 Messages 106 Messages PauI360 Messages PauI360 Dec 6, 2010 #1 i've seen a few that you can sell for around the 100,000 mark but i'd like to know how much the really expensive cars go for. anyone know any values?
i've seen a few that you can sell for around the 100,000 mark but i'd like to know how much the really expensive cars go for. anyone know any values?
Senna52 Messages 205 Messages Houndboy Dec 6, 2010 #2 PauI360 i've seen a few that you can sell for around the 100,000 mark but i'd like to know how much the really expensive cars go for. anyone know any values? Click to expand... I believe the F40 is about 125,000. Ferrari California was 70,800 or so I believe. Not too many really high value ones unfortunately.
PauI360 i've seen a few that you can sell for around the 100,000 mark but i'd like to know how much the really expensive cars go for. anyone know any values? Click to expand... I believe the F40 is about 125,000. Ferrari California was 70,800 or so I believe. Not too many really high value ones unfortunately.