What cars in GT3 did you drive or ride?

  • Thread starter Thread starter veilsidebr
  • 82 comments
  • 2,487 views
it's not on GT3 but...

A powerfull 1993 Chevy S-10 4Tech with a impressionant 105hp :dopey:
 
That makes my dad's P38 range rover sound like a supercar!!! That's really your most powerful ride?
 
I've ridden in civics, supras, beetles (mine), wrx's thats all I can think of at this moment.
 
I've ridden in the Mini, MX5 / Miata, Lexus IS / Altezza, Yaris and MR2. I've driven the Ford Escort and Vauxhall Astra, but sadly not the rally / touring car versions!

Unfortunately I only know one guy with a particularly fast car, and it's a TVR Chimaera. That doesn't count though, because it's not in the game and I've not been in it yet.
 
hmm lets see..

driven none as of yet.

riden in: (some not in gt series)
WRX
350hp 180sx (or 240sx for those in the US) great fun!
yaris
suzuki grand vitara (road going version of the escudo)
r32 skyline (not a GTR)
lancer GSR (evo3 engine)
suzuki cappucino (far too small but still good fun)
toyota celica
mr2
ford focus
220hp ATW mitsubishi sigma (with original 2.6l engine)
suzuki aerio
and others i cant think of at the moment..

dont know whether or not this counts but. cars ive sat in. (some not on GT series)

350z
ferrari 550
integra type-R
audi TT
(all at a motorshow)

umm thats all i can think of right now....
 
i absolutely loved the ferrari! felt fantastic to sit in! it just feels like its meant to be a race car, many cars try to pull it off, but dont even come close.
 
pupik
Well, he's either a lucky guy or a liar. Either way, we officially hate you. :D

:lol: And Puppet Master If you want people to believe you just put a hold a signsaying GTP rules or something with you next to it and people will believe you.
 
The whole thing with puppet master - Whatever.

If he is he is and if he isnt he isnt - It makes no odds to any of us really now does it.

I have driven a TVR Cerbera - woohoo!! It was in a car compund at a previous job I had. It wasnt a huge place so I couldnt thrape it - I only just managed to get it out of 1st gear !! The sound - even on tickover, was amazing, crackling and spitting without throttle !!

Granted it wasnt the TVR LM car but it was the closest thing I could get
 
Nick_Johnston28
Yeah, or assholes like Darin won't belive you. :rolleyes: 👎

Sorry for the DP but thats a bit too far - Darin, IMO, is an OK kind of guy. Perhaps goes too far sometimes on the boards here but hey we arent all perfect now are we.
 
I've ridden in a 2003 Acura RSX/Honda Integra, 1984 Corvette (essentially a Grand Sport, well, except the power :indiff: ), a Dodge Viper R/T 10 ( :trouble: ), a Chrysler GT Cruiser, an Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe/Nissan Skyline 350GT, a 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO VR4, a '95 (I think) Honda Civic Si hatchback, a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro V-6 (I know, I know, not half a Z/28 :indiff: ), a Beetle 1.9 TDi, a 2004 Nissan 350Z/Fairlady Z with Track package, a Toyota 2002 Celica GT-S, a 1994 Toyota Supra, a 1999 Honda Accord Coupe, a 1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S/Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX beater :guilty:, and a 1997 Toyota Celica GT.
 
BigJamesGTI
The whole thing with puppet master - Whatever.

If he is he is and if he isnt he isnt - It makes no odds to any of us really now does it.

I have driven a TVR Cerbera - woohoo!! It was in a car compund at a previous job I had. It wasnt a huge place so I couldnt thrape it - I only just managed to get it out of 1st gear !! The sound - even on tickover, was amazing, crackling and spitting without throttle !!

Granted it wasnt the TVR LM car but it was the closest thing I could get
Yeah I keep kinda low here at GTP about what I do and what parents do.
(no we are not spies :lol:)

BigJamesGTI
Sorry for the DP but thats a bit too far - Darin, IMO, is an OK kind of guy. Perhaps goes too far sometimes on the boards here but hey we arent all perfect now are we.
Yeah Darin's cool.
 
pupik
Well, he's either a lucky guy or a liar. Either way, we officially hate you. :D

I've driven an S2000, a Supra (the US equivalent of the the SZ-R), Lexus IS(300), Miata, PT Cruiser, Civic Si hatches (EK and EP), an AE86 (we call it a Corolla GT-S here), and an Audi TT.

I can't wait to find out who's "driven" an FTO LM or something ridiculous like that.
Go test drive an RX-8. It pretty much fits with the selection you have there, only it's got some character all its own.
 
Soon to be the proud owner of a Toyota Yaris 1.5 T-Sport 3 Door Hatchback. Which I think is the same as the Yaris 1.5 RS (PAL) or Vitz thingy (NTSC).
 
^^i think he means in real life.

PT Cruiser. Nice and smooth.
 
I own a Nissan 300 ZX 2 Seater It has A ps2 in it.
My dad Owns a local car dealership and he let my browe a Viper he had on his lot if i got all A's on my next report card and i did.anyway i also drove mustang boss and a corvette Grand sports oh and A Lamborghini Diablo

kidding about the diablo i wish though
I use the 300zx to get to school everyday
 
driven
rx7(fc)
rx7(fd)
eclipse
mk1 mr2
mr2 turbo
mk2 supra
civic
240sx rhd
240sx with sr swap about 300 whp
mustang gt
mustang cobra

ridden in
mr2550whp
corvette zo6
viper

raced
supra(win)
z28(lost)
multiple civics(win)
civic with something done(lost)
mustang cobra(win)
 
I like driving vipers I only Had on for a week i wanted to go street racing but i did want the chance of wrecking a 70,000 $ car i go street racing in my nissan sometimes
 
300zxfairman
I own a Nissan 300 ZX 2 Seater It has A ps2 in it.
...I use the 300zx to get to school everyday

According to your stats:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=29308

You are 15 years old, and since you live in the State of Florida, you can't legally drive in any capactiy (other than farm equipment on your parent's property). You can't get a learner's permit until you're 16, and drive on your own until you're 17.

Would you like to tell the truth now? Or illegally drive, and worry about getting a ticket, in which a judge can impose a ban on any future driver's license until you're 18 (which is an eternity for a teenager, I believe)?
 
Ridden in a 2002 Camaro SS @ 135 mph.

And I drive my (Chevrolet, not Vauxhall) Nova, which is superficially similar to a Corolla. And by drive, I mean on my Grandfather's property.
 
pupik
According to your stats:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=29308

You are 15 years old, and since you live in the State of Florida, you can't legally drive in any capactiy (other than farm equipment on your parent's property). You can't get a learner's permit until you're 16, and drive on your own until you're 17.

Would you like to tell the truth now? Or illegally drive, and worry about getting a ticket, in which a judge can impose a ban on any future driver's license until you're 18 (which is an eternity for a teenager, I believe)?
WOW Pupik you are like a Dective :lol:
 
I got my permit last year in 9th grade.I haven't got any tickets Plus I have tinted windows
 
Back