What cars look best in chrome?

• Thread starter STIG_RS6
  • 21 comments

STIG_RS6

(Banned)
STIG_RS6
just got a chrome paint for getting 240 cars, but i'm reluctant to use it on anything as most of the cars i see painted chrome look horrible.

has anyone got any recommendations or pics of chromes cars that don't look gash?

richo0.jpg

it's the corvette Z06, i think looks allright, if you don't looke at the rims!
bad move right there! :P
i think the LF-A would looke good aswell!

You're able to move it using thread tools I think. Anyways I think the Ferrari 458 looks nice in chrome.

I've seen the evo RM online in chrome, that looks good, personally i like the stereotypical Merc' SLR in chrome <3 :L

The 67 jag race car I think it is. You gotta check the photo forum. Not sure about chrome pics there, but man, some great pics there. Alot of pics there of standard cars that look beyond premium.

I'd say go with the Catherham. I played online and one of the other players had one. Looked really good.

I'd do it myself, but I have not received a Chrome chip yet.:grumpy:
(Level 37 A-spec, 35 B-spec)

You're able to move it using thread tools I think. Anyways I think the Ferrari 458 looks nice in chrome.

Yeah it does. I chromed this Ferrari because I didn't want to the Enzo (you just don't :P). Still loving the 458.
I've also chromed a veyron that doesn't look really good...

I have a silver chrome ZR1 RM and 300SL with the bumpers removed... The ZR1 looks ok, I mean half the car is covered in stickers anyway, but the 300SL looks better. Mine was silver to begin with anyway so I just made it more shiny. I'd post photos, but, I can't be bothered.

Latest Posts

Back