What cars look good in DLC chrome?

  • Thread starter Thread starter QuarterRutger
  • 28 comments
  • 1,870 views
Messages
158
Netherlands
Twente
Messages
GewoonRutger
As the title says: What cars look good in DLC chrome? If you got some pictures you can post them below. Thanks in advance.
 
Mazda Roadster TC (ignore the damage). I think it is a 10W or something like that :)

picture.php
 
rumblina
Mazda Roadster TC (ignore the damage). I think it is a 10W or something like that :)

I painted mine like that! :)
 
QuarterRutger
As the title says: What cars look good in DLC chrome? If you got some pictures you can post them below. Thanks in advance.

The ZZII looks PERFECT in the GT Chrome 006-W
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the Answers and pics so far. Gotta try some when i get color pack, but what color is that 458 Italia
 
QuarterRutger
Thanks for the Answers and pics so far. Gotta try some when i get color pack, but what color is that 458 Italia

Been a long time since I looked , GT Chrome 5 if I remember correctly ;)
And don't forget about the Polarized

picture.php
 
Last edited:
There might be a thread in the Photomode forums...
 
The ford gt '06 in red chrome. I have one with that. I will post pic soon. Its my drag one.
 
Can't quote on appversion but to Monatsende: I already searched there and couldnt find it
 
QuarterRutger
Can't quote on appversion but to Monatsende: I already searched there and couldnt find it

You can quote on the app just like I'm doing. Just touch the bar at the top of the post, the one next to the avatar, and an option to quote appears.
 
Japan 002-c
SanGalganoAbbey.jpg
 
Chrome 006-w
Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg
 
Chrome 003-W
Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg
 
Chrome 004-W
SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg
 
Polarized 004
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg
 
Polarized 005
Bern-MarketStreet.jpg
 
Sorry I'm on mobile.. Best I can do from here
 
My eyes hurt from the stance... but great looking cars other wise.
 
GT Chrome 003-W
C25C325B4te2520d2527Azur-1.jpg
 
Limey77
You can quote on the app just like I'm doing. Just touch the bar at the top of the post, the one next to the avatar, and an option to quote appears.
L
Thanks 👍
 
Thanks for those pics as well. Some are looking really good
 
HighSpeedRing.jpg

Chrome 005

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

Chrome 002

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

Chrome 009
 
Someone should start a dlc painted car thread in photomode forums. Good idea? I don't have any pictures to post or else I would do it.

Scratch that. I'm going to do it. Although it will take a bit so be patient!

Thread is up! https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=259589
 
Last edited:
Back