What cars to buy for these races..

  • Thread starter Thread starter bloodstriker
  • 23 comments
  • 1,656 views
Messages
278
Australia
Sydney, Austral
Messages
GTP_slowman
Super GT championship
Like the wind
Dreamcar championship

Thanks
 
For Super GT, I recommend any of the GT500 GT-Rs or NSXs, but thats personal preference.
Like the Wind, pretty much anything will work, from an FGT to ZR-1 RM
Dream Car...don't remember what I used, or how the race was, so really can't help here
 
You win a Minolta in Like the wind, you can use it for the Super GT.
 
Super GT - I used a Espon NSX with a turbo and better tires (racing medium I think)
Like the Wind - ZR-1 RM fully tuned plus racing soft tires.
Dream Car - I can't remember but the ZR-1 RM probably should do the job 👍
 
Like the wind - ZR1 RM
Super GT - Any Super GT car or the MINOLTA you won from Like the Wind
DCC - ZR1 RM, but if it's too frustrating with all the wheelspin, then go with the MINOLTA.
 
Formula gran turismo pays for itself
 
Super GT: Any JGTC/SuperGT racecar will do.
Like The Wind: ZR1 RM (A-Spec), Toyota Minolta. (B-Spec)
Dreamcar Championship: Toyota Minolta.
 
Super GT: I used the Epson NSX.
Like the wind: Mazda Furai will do the job, easier if you use better tyres but can be done with RH's.
 
Looks like i'm going to buy one of the gt500 NSX's for Super GT and can i just use an Audi r10 for like the wind/DCC? I'm going to buy one for the endurance races anyway..
 
Looks like i'm going to buy one of the gt500 NSX's for Super GT and can i just use an Audi r10 for like the wind/DCC? I'm going to buy one for the endurance races anyway..

You should be able to use them but I am not sure how it would go.
 
I think I used the Zonda R for Like the Wind, it's hard work but it makes the victory more worth while.

For Super GT I used one I the GT-R's as it seemed to me that the NSX was the quicker car, so obviously I had to beat it with a slower one :D

Dream Car I started off with the Minolta but found it too be not competitive, in that i stomped all over them, so I stopped and used the Toyota GT-One as it was the only car I had that was nearer to the performance of the A.I.

Of course if you want to get it done quickly just pick the fast car that is eligible for the race, but if you want to work for it and win by maybe only 1 or 2 seconds, go for a similar car that has hard tires on. It find it much more fun :)
 
Here is a link for a list to download with all the cars you need to win all races.
Its in spanish but the car names are international of course and you will
have no problem to understand.

http://depositfiles.com/de/files/lk13dyoeb
 
I used...

Super GT -- Toms Petronas Lexus 430SC(new car oil change)
Like the Wind -- Peugot 908(stock, Racing Softs)
DreamCar -- ZR 1 RM
 
I won the Super GT with a tuned Nissan GT-R Vspec '09.. You don't need to spend an unnecessary amount of cash for the Super GT. I beat Like The Wind and the DCC with a Zonda R. Like the Wind took some defensive and strategic driving with the Zonda, but the DCC was pretty easy.
 
I won Like the Wind with an FGT, Dream Car Championship with a fully tuned Ford GT '06 and SuperGT with a Takata Dome NSX.
 
Like The Wind- Corvette ZR1 RM
Super GT- Castrol Tom's '01
Dream Car- ZR1 RM
 
I cruised through all of those using the X2010 I got.
 
Citroen GT Race Car for all of them
 
Back