What Cars too look for in the UCD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boyd12
  • 34 comments
  • 2,755 views
Messages
79
Messages
Boyd45
I have started this as im board on GT, So any sort of car i should be looking for ?

So far I have got myself

Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 03
Mitsubishi Rally Raid Car 85
 
I've been looking for a Honda Odyssey it's apparently really good when tuned up
 
Honda Nsx-R road car

I've ran into at least 5 f1 cars and 3 veyrons and this thing still hasnt showed up!

How much would it cost anyhows? Also the R390 road car is pretty awesome when tuned.
 
Lookin for a lot of Caterham...I will buy any when i see them
 
caterham can be won by completing FGT championship gold in aspec
 
Still waiting for these to turn up:

Mercedes 190 DTM version
Toyota Corolla Rally version (the GF keeps going on about it as she owns one IRL)
 
There are freakin 800+ cars. Lots to look forward to .
 
audi r8 lms (team playstation) today i found it 👍
 
I turned down the speed 8 car the first time I saw it, because I needed to buy a FGT...

Kicking myself now the FGT is in the OCD and I haven't seen the Bentley since.
 
I love BMW M3 GTR Race Car. It handles great and responds with upgrades nicely.
 
I was surprised to see the GTR Tokyo concept show up, I didnt buy it because it was like 500k and thats too much to spend on a car I might never drive and didnt feel like doing the grind to make that money back up.
 
Got a Mitsubishi Starion rally car the other day. That was a surprise.
 
Waiting for nearly anything Audi, and for sure the Pikes Peak. How the hell am I supposed to get it? I haven't seen it YET.
 
I'm looking for the pikes peak, and the 22b. Haven't seen either of them yet.
 
As sad as it is my game has turned into seasonal events bspec X2010 grinding and checking the UCD for pokemons. Run a drive in arcade mode and repeat for more cars. Pikes Peak showed up for me a few days ago. Hey does anyone remember the HKS drag skyline from a past GT game?
 
I'm looking for the pikes peak, and the 22b. Haven't seen either of them yet.

Don't you win the Pikes Peak car for doing one of the expert level races?
 
I found and bought a Delorean yesterday.
 
Plymouth Superbird. Haven't seen it yet, and I have checked the UCD a lot. really. A lot. 865 days in-game.
 
Last edited:
Still waiting for the Mazda RX-7 LM and the Toyota Altezza Touring Car to show up.
 
Back