What color looks good on the HSV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerry Stone
  • 16 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
52
United States
United States
Messages
n/a
I just bought myself a base model HSV and I can't find any good color. Any recommendations?
 
I like the matte white, matte black, and a dark metallic blue (forget the names right now). And I balance it with a contrasting colour for the wheels (e.g. white wheels/silver wheels with matte black).
 
okay, because I tried a lot of the metallic colors and the car looks like a road car or something from a dealership, not like a race car.
 
okay, because I tried a lot of the metallic colors and the car looks like a road car or something from a dealership, not like a race car.

Yeah, that's true. Can't do much about it without livery editor, I guess.

Not interested in getting one of the other HSV race cars?
 
Black. It doesn't even matter what car it is, black is good on everything.
 
:dunce:...forgot about those...Im gonna go buy one of them now... totally forgot
 
Black. It doesn't even matter what car it is, black is good on everything.
the thing with that is it doesn't make the HSV look like a race car it looks like a sports car with a stupid spoiler on it
 
French Blue.

Then again anything looks good in French Blue
 
Nero Nemesis (a matte black )with chrome blue wheels
 
Sublime Green body with Vitamin C Orange wheels
 
I have been using Yas Marina Blue (One of the options on the BMW M4) with white wheels for my racecars. This will probably change once I get a paintchip I prefer.

Edit: having said that, I have just tried to paint my Mercedes SLS GT3 wheels white and you cannot paint them. I tried to change them and you cannot change them :D I guess my Merc will have to have Yas Marina Blue with the wheels it comes with then.
 
Last edited:
I've got my one in Electric Orange with Nero Nemesis wheels.
 
My computer screen doesn't do it as much justice, but Matte Blue with some red wheels looks surprisingly awesome.

Nürburgring GP_D.jpg


City of Arts and Sciences - Night_9.jpg


City of Arts and Sciences - Night_8.jpg
 
Back