What controller setup do you guys use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JDMcelica
  • 7 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
91
What are your setups?

I use the default control settings but I use the d-pad instead of the analog stick to steer.

Manual for the transmission, I believe I drive faster by using stick.
 
Well I keep the default but I go analog cause I enjoy sliding around. But i'm in agreement about going manual. I hate how the computer handles automatic gear shifting.
 
just standard default setup... and manual shifting
 
Left stick : Steering
Right stick : Acc & Brake
R1 : Change Up
L1 : Change Down
L2 : Look Back
 
I use everything default and MT.
 
i use buttons for brake, accelerate, e brake etc
but i use the stick for steering, i find it more precise and i can drift better with it
 
whacha know im the oddball...

auto trans...
dpad for steering
X-change down
Sq- change up
R2-gas
L2-brake
 
Back