What days....

What days does the honda z act apear on. I have never seen it or maybe i have never payed any atention to it. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Perhaps this exact question has not been asked before, due to the car selection, but the same general question has been done. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

The answer is always the same. Use one of the used car lists. Since you're in Canada according to your location, TornadoAlley's spreadsheet is the one you need. It's truly excellent. It's filterable in Excel. You can display all cars, or just one particular model. Interested in a manufacturer? Sort by that! Model year? Easy, sort by that too! Weeks that it appears? Hey Presto! You're a magician! :sly:

Find it here! It's also conveniently linked at the top of the main GT4 board so we avoid hundreds of "where do I find.....?" threads on this board! Download it, use it, be enlightened, and don't forget to +REP TornadoAlley for the enormous amount of work he put into this! :bowdown:

Short answer is 3 times in the 700 day cycle. You can find out when it appears in later cycles by changing the cycle number in "Column X" of the spreadsheet I linked to! Simply change the number until the day numbers for cars to appear is close to what you're currently on.
Cycle 1 = 1 - 700 days.
Cycle 2 = 701 - 1400 days.
Cycle 3 = 1401 - 2100 days etc., etc.

Hope this helps. :cheers:

Back