kickin_on Messages 189 May 3, 2011 #1 Does anyone know, or have theories, as to how GT5 determines which wheels are available at certain times and/or for certain cars? Beats me... :-s
Does anyone know, or have theories, as to how GT5 determines which wheels are available at certain times and/or for certain cars? Beats me... :-s
MNLumberjack Messages 486 Messages MNLumberjack May 3, 2011 #2 All I know is that premium you have the option to change them
JDMsk8r Messages 270 Messages JDMsk8r May 3, 2011 #3 I really wish I knew, some cars have a lot of different wheels to select, where others like the Ferrari f430 06 cant even change wheels!, It sucks and wish all premiums had the same wheel selection
I really wish I knew, some cars have a lot of different wheels to select, where others like the Ferrari f430 06 cant even change wheels!, It sucks and wish all premiums had the same wheel selection
F furai Messages 283 Messages BLUETIGER234 May 3, 2011 #4 No clue here, sorry. Each time I see the poor variety of rims, I can't help but remember the good old GT4 days - sigh.
No clue here, sorry. Each time I see the poor variety of rims, I can't help but remember the good old GT4 days - sigh.