What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 11,625 comments
Well, i thought about entering the GTWS races today, only to not bother for one reason or another.
What i did do, is Make a race on Tsukuba with all of my garage GTR's, tuned or stock, then go x50 on fuel and tyres for 10 laps :crazy:.

What was useful for myself is that i made a livery ready for 2023 GTWS season for the old GT500 GTR:
20829474439884891.jpg

(oh man, I still love how the front of that new '18 GT3 came out!)

Now to make one for the two GR4 Nissans and I'll be all set!

Today I received an Ultra-High-RPM for the Veyron 16.4. That car is a rocket now.

The AI failed at Daytona in the very first corner. That would have been a total crash. It went straight into an infield wall.

Last edited:
Collected a few of the winning tickets from the Spectator Series (but Ferrari VGT not yet awarded) and also raced and won the Nations Event using the Escudo and got 1.8M credits too 😁 Haven't done the Spa event but will definitely have a go tomorrow!

Looks like GT7 is getting there with the new updates and events, quite a refreshing change and makes me want to try single player more rather than just Sport Mode 😁 More of the same, please!

Attachments

• 184ca5e2b1864-screenshotUrl.jpg
    184ca5e2b1864-screenshotUrl.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Cashed in my tickets. The 6 star ticket was connecting rods for a '92 NSX.

Attachments

• IMG_8073.jpeg
    IMG_8073.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 4
Did the 1p Spa event in the Merc. Was insanely easy. RS to W to RS. Won by over a minute.

Escudo will be next. Maybe I'll finally do the Escudo TT first to prepare.

On the Plus account, I cashed in my "viewer campaign" tickets for 1,000,000 Cr., titanium rods/pistons for the Wicked Fabrication GT 51 and the 2016 Honda NSX Concept GT engine. I then used the Subaru WRX Gr.3 for a too-tight win at Sardegna, which netted me the not-usual full-custom suspension for the Roadster Shop Rampage from the usual 4-star marathon roulette.

On the GTP account, I cashed in my "viewer campaign" tickets for 1,000,000 Cr., wait for it...titanium rods/pistons for the Wicked Fabrication GT51 and...wait for it...not the NSX engine, but my 19th 2002 Silvia engine. I went all 007 on Sardegna with the Aston Marton DBR9, for the lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. from the insulting 3-star Wheel of Despair.

Ran one LeMans with my Trans Am-type ‘69 Corvette. A great car maxed out. Excellent handling and hits 185 mph at FM6. Gas mileage is about 2.5 laps per tank. Also handles fine in the rain and is very stable on Wets.

Got 5k from the wheel.

Last edited:
I bought the Ferrari 330 P4 and took it to Brands Hatch but instead of using the racing tyres, I got myself a set of sports hard to better replicate the performance of the car. I then modified my Silvia S14 Aero and took a few photos of it in Scapes. I also took a look through all the manufacturer colours in GT Auto to see which one had the funniest name. I also bought a few. After that I drove my 25th Anniversary X2019 Competition on Tokyo Expressway (the one with the docks) and took some photos.

Tried to get my online TT time down a bit. Got from 1:05 down to 1:04. I'll settle for Bronze.

Gold Road Atlanta and Laguna Seca (finally) circuit experiences.

Jumped on my sons account to do the Spa event to get him the Cr.

Did the Lambo Daily race. That thing is a handful if you're not well practiced.

Then looked in the LCD and got the 330. One down, two to go...

On the GTP account, I cruised to a wet win in the NSX Gr.B at Sarthe. The insulting no-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair spat out a Lamborghini invite.

On the Plus account, I used the Silvia Touring Car to grind out a closer-than-expected mostly-dry win at Sarthe. The no-cash 5-star marathon roulette gave me a Shelby GT350R engine. Why, oh, why can't I get the Escudo engine?

I won the two limited-time anniversary events on Spa and Big Willow. I also made a Genesis G70 "N" which I will share soon.

Last edited:
I cleared the license test S-7 - the formula car at Laguna Seca. After messing up countless times, when I finally did a clean lap I obliterated the qualifying time.
Also did Race B, only my second day doing Sport mode and was happy with my results.

World gt series done, 😁 🏆 got the ending thank you all pro gt drivers and Sarah saying congrats nice touch Kaz, games opened up more too and spent just over 10 million on cars, 😃 collector score 38 now and finished Z Nissan menu book off and now some grinding and hopefully get some more expensive cars, bought the enzo, Vulcan and Veneno, bac mono, Z performance 23, gtr r35 Nismo 🤤, gr86 brz 21, and greddy fugu Z (reward car Z menu book) oh Carrera gt from gift, and z34 fair lady Z from 4 star ticket and 6 star gave me 500,000 so now grinding begins hopefully get the la Ferrari and fxxk before end of December 🤞 🇮🇹 🚗 😃

Last edited:
Used the 25th anniversary car at Sardegna and got a 2nd Aston Martin invite in 4 days. I guess the game really wants me to buy both cars and decided to give me extra time 😂

Finished a few PC2-inspired R32 liveries. Two replicas and two utilising PD decals, in lieu of the real life sponsor decals. Just need that 190E.

One Daily Race A. Started 11th, finished 2nd.

Autopolis 1 hour. Finally came 1st.

Went into the last lap 1 second behind Miyazono but enough fuel to go FM1 all the way.

Got him about 1/4 of the way around the track and he eventually ran out of fuel just past the halfway point.

I lost all interest and excitement for this game so I only been doing the daily thing to see if by some miracle I get the Ferrari invite.

:redflag:

Last edited:
That tends to happen when you rush into buying MTX to get the things you want instead of playing the game to actually earn them.
I did that once and it didn't even buy me the car since then I have put more then 100 hours into this game and done close to everything.

I'm not a car collector have over 120 cars in my garage and have grind over 60M credits now.

That MTX thing at the start has nothing to do with my overall game now.

Sorry but I can only grind Sardenga so many times when I have nothing to buy.

Managed to win the 25th Anniversary Spa race on hard. Used the Supra and switched to inters (from P7) end of lap 3 (full refuel) and went till the end.

AI stayed 1 or 2 laps longer before switching tires and I had a 4 sec advantage over P2. They then switched to softs lap 8 and I stayed out and won by 22 sec.

Then I played Daily Raced B and it ruined my mood as everyone was dirty... Proper filth at Fuji!

Attachments

• 184d4ef2be645-screenshotUrl.jpg
    184d4ef2be645-screenshotUrl.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Back