VRracingfan Messages 1,351 Sheffield Messages Dan-F1Fan Mar 27, 2011 #1 I know that a lock means locked but that's it. Off the top of my head I can remember there's a flame but what does that mean and all the others?
I know that a lock means locked but that's it. Off the top of my head I can remember there's a flame but what does that mean and all the others?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,479 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 27, 2011 #2 Go to any main forum page, like the Site Feedback one and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
VRracingfan Messages 1,351 Sheffield Messages Dan-F1Fan Mar 27, 2011 #3 Famine Go to any main forum page, like the Site Feedback one and scroll to the bottom of the screen. Click to expand... Thanks
Famine Go to any main forum page, like the Site Feedback one and scroll to the bottom of the screen. Click to expand... Thanks
DQuaN Goat of the Year Premium Messages 12,299 Ealing-London Mar 28, 2011 #4 So what is a hot thread? One that has had views recently? *edit* Looking at them, they all seem to be quite large so perhaps a certain amount of posts denotes a hot thread?
So what is a hot thread? One that has had views recently? *edit* Looking at them, they all seem to be quite large so perhaps a certain amount of posts denotes a hot thread?
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,969 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Mar 28, 2011 #5 A thread with more than 100 replies or 2500 views is designated as "hot".
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Mar 29, 2011 #6 I just noticed that our topic count isn't shown next to our post count anymore.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Mar 29, 2011 #7 Coxis I just noticed that our topic count isn't shown next to our post count anymore. Click to expand... Already being discussed here.
Coxis I just noticed that our topic count isn't shown next to our post count anymore. Click to expand... Already being discussed here.
Coxis Messages 3,446 GTP_Coxis Messages Coxis Mar 29, 2011 #8 TB Already being discussed here. Click to expand... Oh my. The two threads similar names, I actually thought this was the right topic..
TB Already being discussed here. Click to expand... Oh my. The two threads similar names, I actually thought this was the right topic..