What do you do about drivers who only do QM's to....

• Thread starter wedjim
  • 39 comments
I've probably spent about 12 million credits trying to find a better car than the Supra and 300ZX. I got the Lotus going close, the 3000GT handles WAY better, but lacks top end by about 18-20 mph.

All offline just for my own entertainment.

How much longer until there are new QM's?
Hopefully they'll update them along with the new seasonals.

The answer would be a qualifying round for the skill deprived slow pokes. It would not get rid of all the punks but maybe thin them out? Maybe a 3 strike rule similar to Shift2? It's the wild west in QM sometimes. Other times I get some good clean competition.
whatever happened to qualifying any way?

It's never been in quick match and arguably better for it. The lack of qualifying mixes up the grid and stops the fast drivers having it all their own way.

I meant in the game period as well. That was one of the first things i noticed when I started playing GT6. Even in the league races, theres no qualifying. I must say though, the last Gran Turismo I played was GT3 on PS2, so its safe to say that I've missed alot. :lol:

Ah right. I never do the lobby races myself but they have the option of qualifying.

・Room Mode

Filter according to the format of the races that take place in the room. Choose from "All", "Practice/Race", "Practice/Qualifier/Race", "Time Trial", "Drift Trial", "Free Run", "Practice/Endurance Race" or "Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race".

I wish we could have a thread where we just list the super abusive drivers by handle and country. Keep a data base of which country has the most abusive drivers, or similar.

A little shame might straighten out the few who can be helped. lol

I wish we could have a thread where we just list the super abusive drivers by handle and country. Keep a data base of which country has the most abusive drivers, or similar.

I get what you're saying but do you really think it would help?

are you sure,because I think I still got a little whiplash from the last time we met..... :crazy: :P :lol:

Back