What Do You Drive IRL? Is it in GT7??

• Thread starter Greggerro
  • 210 comments
United States
United States
I drive a Toyota Tacoma. While it's not in GT7, the Tundra is and the Tacoma X-Runner was in GT5. I'm hoping we get some lightweight truck options in GT7 but of course I'm not counting on that seeing as how there are only 2 (I'm pretty sure) trucks in GT at the moment.

What do you drive?! Is it in the game??

Edit: Adding a pic of mine!
20210329_153935.jpg

Last edited:
In real life? I drive a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T.

Sadly, there are no modern Challengers in GT7 nor GTS for that matter. There was in GT5 and GT6 IIRC (the 2008 SRT8) but not since. I do hope it makes a comeback in a future content drop though. I am happy about the '70 Challenger making a return as it (in real life) has always been a favorite of mine.

I also own a 1969 Dodge Charger SE (383 w/Torqueflite 727 trans) but if I had the chance back then to acquire a '70 Challenger, it would have been a tough choice. ....no regrets buying my Charger though.

idyllwild-1.png

Last edited:
Nice! Thats what a friend of mine drives. He's got the little engine version but it still takes the hell off. Much faster than my Tacoma but I know that's comparing apples n oranges :) I agree the 1970s challenger is nuts. I LOVE that look. I'd definitely go for it if I had the spondula and at the right time.

Toyota Yaris T-Sport MK1, basically the European market Vitz RS 1.5

Sadly no, but I'd love to see the JDM model make a return... with a pink colour option aswell!

Last edited:
I guess the answer is "mostly"? I have the Scion FR-S Release Series 1.0. Clearly there is no shortage of 86's/BRZ's in the game but not that edition specifically. But the yellow manufacturers color is in there and the 2016 special edition looks I think about 95% the same. So I just repainted that version in Toyota's manufacturer yellow and now it's basically exactly the same.

2018 Honda Accord 2.0T (with the rare manual trans!). Not in the game but the new Civic Type R is that was recently added to GT7. The engine is very similar so I guess that's as close as I'll get. Plus I am in the process of importing a 1995 Suzuki Alto Works! Thanks to the older GT games for introducing me to that little car. Would be awesome if they brought it back to GT7.

Yeap. While the trims aren't exactly the same.. They're basically the same. And both are pretty dang accurate in the game. So glad they finally added BBS LMs. Excuse the garage.. Just moved into this place a few weeks ago. Most of that stuff is the previous owner's.

20220219_170214.jpg

CAR.jpg

"What do you drive" E30 325.

"Is it in-game?"

Kinda, but its a 325 instead of a M3. :( It's the M3's slower, boxier, more 80's grand father. In my biased opinion, I think its a better looking car than the much more aggressive and wider M3, but that's just coming from someone who likes boxy 80's cars. I also think it would make a better tuning platform in a game like GT7 compared to the M3 version.

Also need to say I think it's really weird Polyphony decided to put in a 'new' duplicate E30 M3 in GT7 instead of a 325 or 325 touring... but whatever.

Last edited:
I drive an e92 335i (n54) and I had a g35 coupe (v33). Unfortunately neither are in the game. The g35/v33/350gt used to be in the games gt4-gt6 but apparently no one wants "100 skyline and civic variants" anymore. I thought it was cool how you could choose between literal trim levels and option packages back in the day.

Wish the 335i was in there, its literally one of the hottest cars in the aftermarket and tuning community not sure why there aren't any n54 powered cars in video games outside of the bmw 1M (also not in GT). I guess I can drive the e92 m3, looks the same but drives extremely different.

Yeap. While the trims aren't exactly the same.. They're basically the same. And both are pretty dang accurate in the game. So glad they finally added BBS LMs. Excuse the garage.. Just moved into this place a few weeks ago. Most of that stuff is the previous owner's.

View attachment 1120460
Congrats you own one of the best handling rwd cars in the game. The gt350r is one of the few RWD cars in the game that doesn't snap oversteer when you add a tiny bit of gas through a sweeper. I'm not a mustang fan irl but the wat that thing drives in gt7 (it handles like glue in forza too) makes me want one for real. Im actually jealous of your r32 though.

2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance on coilovers, it’s my daily and weekend AutoCross car. It’s not in the game… yet.
Traded a supercharged manual 2014 Corvette Z51 for it.

D27D9CBC-23F2-4A51-A9A1-FA0BF47E0562.jpeg

2015 C7 Corvette Z51 3LT 7 speed MT. The Z51 variant is not in the game but with a few upgrade in the tune shop I can make one that is very similar

View attachment 1120329
But the one in the game IS a Z51 optioned car… it has the Z51 brakes, wheels and spoiler.

2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance on coilovers, it’s my daily and weekend AutoCross car. It’s not in the game… yet.
Traded a supercharged manual 2014 Corvette Z51 for it.

View attachment 1120462

But the one in the game IS a Z51 optioned car… it has the Z51 brakes, wheels and spoiler.
It's missing the sport exhaust and the suspension.

It's missing the sport exhaust and the suspension.
In 2014 the NPP exhaust was not included with the Z51 package, it was a separate option still. Suspension I have no idea how one could assume one way or the other

Last edited:
I own a '16 Focus SE Sedan, so I guess the ST is close enough...

Just need to paint it Ingot Silver and find similar wheels to my Racelines.

Last edited:
M3 F80 CP. Wished they put it in along with m4 f82, but as they're pretty much identical, apart from cosmetic appearance, can understand why. Prefered the coupes in the E and previous previous gens, but think the saloon looks more aggressive in the Fxx series. Flared rear wheel arches and back of car look more 'purposeful'. I think the M3 looks more different to the standard 3 series, compared with the M4 and standard 4 series.

Just purchased the M4 Silverstone in Brand Central. First rwd car on the game.Stuck some sports softs on right away and had to up TCS from zero of course. Will see how it handles, seeing as people have been complaining of unrealistic rwd grip.

Attachments

• ec2e6760-09ec-40ae-8000-d6d7a5930436.jpg
    ec2e6760-09ec-40ae-8000-d6d7a5930436.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 364c7037-1a70-4bc1-b1fd-8536e50cda1b.jpg
    364c7037-1a70-4bc1-b1fd-8536e50cda1b.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

View attachment 1120460
I’m drooling over that Shelby of yours.

Back